• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Did I really plan it Branget? Go find the email! Shipping was more than I even expected, I was already eating $20 shipping with that invoice. I accidentally typed the wrong number thinking that it was something else. You are a cheapskate and a flake and you know it. I don't care how many good transactions you have, you completely gipped me and you know it. You "allocated funds for another transaction" in about 15 minutes. You walked all over me. I got you pictures, I dug out every issue you knew you would need for your registry sets, I dealt with your aggressive negotiation tactics, and you backed out of the transaction. The only reason you aren't on the Probation list this very second is because it was partially and VERY partially my fault. I never cheated you and you know that. I was more than willing to compensate for my mistake, but you wouldn't let me. You got cold feet and backed out.

I am relatively OK to forgive and forget, but when you start calling someone else a flake, and you know good and well you are one yourself, that doesn't fly. Like I said, I know you have a reputation here, but so do I. And you cheated me and you know it, so DO NOT blast my boardie buddies without ANY evidence whatsoever. Also, do NOT say I tried to cheat you, when in reality, you screwed me.

45776967.jpg

I have a really hard time believing that a 12 year old would talk like this.

Did I really plan it Branget? Go find the email! Shipping was more than I even expected, I was already eating $20 shipping with that invoice. I accidentally typed the wrong number thinking that it was something else. You are a cheapskate and a flake and you know it. I don't care how many good transactions you have, you completely gipped me and you know it. You "allocated funds for another transaction" in about 15 minutes. You walked all over me. I got you pictures, I dug out every issue you knew you would need for your registry sets, I dealt with your aggressive negotiation tactics, and you backed out of the transaction. The only reason you aren't on the Probation list this very second is because it was partially and VERY partially my fault. I never cheated you and you know that. I was more than willing to compensate for my mistake, but you wouldn't let me. You got cold feet and backed out.

I am relatively OK to forgive and forget, but when you start calling someone else a flake, and you know good and well you are one yourself, that doesn't fly. Like I said, I know you have a reputation here, but so do I. And you cheated me and you know it, so DO NOT blast my boardie buddies without ANY evidence whatsoever. Also, do NOT say I tried to cheat you, when in reality, you screwed me.

45776967.jpg

I have to agree 100%.

45776967.jpg

I have to agree 100%.

If his father was involved like people said its possible that he also helped his son articulate his post when needed to help get his point across.

My three kids could write better at 12 than 90% of the adults I work with. And they had larger vocabularies.

My three kids could write better at 12 than 90% of the adults I work with. And they had larger vocabularies.

After seeing that video last night, I would say this is an extremely bright child. I can see him writing that response.

But after learning all these additional details, I don't know what to think. Was GIJOE a single-person operation, a family thing, a buddy thing with another kid - who knows other than the person/people that were on the other side of that keyboard.

After seeing that video last night, I would say this is an extremely bright child. I can see him writing that response.

But after learning all these additional details, I don't know what to think. Was GIJOE a single-person operation, a family thing, a buddy thing with another kid - who knows other than the person/people that were on the other side of that keyboard.

Agree with you Nick.

Just can't see this kid being able to do this all by himself. hm

Agree with you Nick.

Just can't see this kid being able to do this all by himself. hm

I definitely believe that Ward was assisting the Beaver

Did anyone else notice the use of caps lock in dear old dad's FB posts? hm

Yes, that's one of the reasons I was not sure that the "Dad" was the one who posted some of that facebook stuff.

I agree with Casey, it's a shame that any 12 year old should be so concerned about commodities...and I'm wondering how the father's "Goals" would fall under the Labor Law. I don't know the laws in Texas, just NY, but these "transactions were interstate". The child was under the age of 14 and if the father paid him bonuses and set goals, it's possible he was an underage child "working" way too many hours for the father on school days...

It's iffy, but if he lived in NY, I'd consider processing a complaint.

The question is...what was actually true, I still think we will never know.

Funny thing, when I saw the video, I thought of Macaulay Culkin and the home alone movies.

One odd thing- the Beav was railing against bitcoins on this site recently, and Pops has a post doing almost the same about the same day. Too many coincidences for him not to be completely involved.

One odd thing- the Beav was railing against bitcoins on this site recently, and Pops has a post doing almost the same about the same day. Too many coincidences for him not to be completely involved.

Or both posts could have been made by the same very bright, very underage person.

Or both posts could have been made by the same very bright, very underage person.

:o The plot thickens!!

From the PIF thread. I had to share this here.

Why Booster? No one has claimed the current offer.

Editted

Is what you're saying, you claimed something from GIJOE, and don't expect it to arrive? If so send me your address and I'll see what I have that I can shoot you. One mystery box is as good as another right?

Thank you,

Here is what he wrote to me the other day -

02/04/14 07:15 AM Complications - OK, I planned to box your lot up today, but I ran into some serious problems. I woke up and vomited about 10 times, and decided to go to the doctor with stomach pains. By the time I had got there, it had turned into severe testicular pain. The doc basically said that it was a testicular torsion. If you know medicine, you know that pain I can't even move without pain you wouldn't believe. It's like a knee to the balls 24/7. Anywhoooo, long and short, i won't be shipping your box for at least a week.