• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Why would he? There is no proof his dad had any dealings with his online business "HERE".

that is incorrect

As someone who has been communicating with the father via email I can tell you firsthand that the father is aware, at least to some degree, of what has been happening on the boards.

When my situation is resolved I will be happy to share the extent of what I know with anyone who is interested.

(thumbs u

Why would he? There is no proof his dad had any dealings with his online business "HERE".

that is incorrect

As someone who has been communicating with the father via email I can tell you firsthand that the father is aware, at least to some degree, of what has been happening on the boards.

When my situation is resolved I will be happy to share the extent of what I know with anyone who is interested.

2qkjwpt-1.gif

that is incorrect

2qkjwpt-1.gif

lol

(worship)

9:27 AM on a Sunday, two of my posts deleted even though they blocked out information about the dad and the son, and a couple of people were actively chatting here.

hm

No. There are no dual-account members here.

I've seen a dual accounter mispost under the wrong ID before, but that was quite awhile ago, and I did not record the userID for posterity. He locked a thread and posted what was wrong with it in the final post.

TFL

9:27 AM on a Sunday, two of my posts deleted even though they blocked out information about the dad and the son, and a couple of people were actively chatting here.

hm

I've seen a dual accounter mispost under the wrong ID before, but that was quite awhile ago, and I did not record the userID for posterity. He locked a thread and posted what was wrong with it in the final post.

TFL

lol TFL was not a mod.

I thought people weren't gonna show the dad's FB page, or video? (shrug) If so got a link? :wishluck:

How about you do what everyone else did and read GIJOEISAWESOME's posts and figure it out for yourself? 2c

CUZ PEOPLE HERE DON'T USE THERE STINKING HEADZ!!!

:)

Still believe, as I said when this was first revealed, this was not ALL done only by the 12 year old. Not only the content of the posts and PMs but the timing(during school hours) and frequency lead me to believe the dad was posting just as often as the kid.

His dads Facebook says he is home schooled

In the video he wearing a t-shirt naming his Elementary School.

I thought people weren't gonna show the dad's FB page, or video? (shrug) If so got a link? :wishluck:

How about you do what everyone else did and read GIJOEISAWESOME's posts and figure it out for yourself? 2c

:eyeroll: A PM link would be faster.

$20 paypal personal partial payment.

:eyeroll: A PM link would be faster.

$20 paypal personal partial payment.

If I don't like the information can I get a partial refund?

hm

TFL

I mean besides Holiday Ham

hm

TFL

I mean besides Holiday Ham

:roflmao:

It looks like GIJOE already has another forum account, and a Ebay one as well.

Another account here?

No on the CBCA forum he has the same screen name that he used here.

I see it. But the last time he posted there was 1/19/14. Are you seeing some other new activity?