• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I have a question.. Is it legal to sell a counterfeit and is it allowed here on the forum? That may seem rhetorical, but someone is doing it here and on eBay..

Selling counterfeits is ok so long as it is stated clearly. I know myself and a few others are trying to track down TMNT #1 and #2 counterfeits, there is also some popularity for cerebus counterfeits. Now the whole "On here and on ebay" thing could be problematic because sales here are supposed to be board exclusive.

I have a question.. Is it legal to sell a counterfeit and is it allowed here on the forum? That may seem rhetorical, but someone is doing it here and on eBay..

Selling counterfeits is ok so long as it is stated clearly. I know myself and a few others are trying to track down TMNT #1 and #2 counterfeits, there is also some popularity for cerebus counterfeits. Now the whole "On here and on ebay" thing could be problematic because sales here are supposed to be board exclusive.

however, especially for counterfeits, the seller might have multiple copies and want to sell some here and some on ebay for whatever reason. So if you have a question, might consider pm first to the person.

Is this guy serious? :insane:

bigboytoys sighting

Whatever happens....let's just make sure he's not added to the Hall of Shame or the Probation List.

Those are only for......they're only for.....actually, I don't know what the hell they're for anymore.