• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

Also, is it me or has the definition of "keys" changed??

I got 14 keys but the comic ain't one!

3 more keys...if you please

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between a "big" key and a "mega" key :grin:

Then you'll love my "Mega Big Key" thread.

:ohnoez:

It's hugely enormous, grand in scale, wide of girth, and voluminous in stature.

Let's leave immediate family members out of this, ok? :devil:

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between a "big" key and a "mega" key :grin:

I see what you did there...you changed "huge" to "big". didn't like my response to the difference between "huge" and "mega" huh?

No, I thought it was fantastic customer service.

I see what you did there...you changed "huge" to "big". didn't like my response to the difference between "huge" and "mega" huh?

We do a "big, huge and mega" outstanding job of customer service.

We do a "big, huge and mega" outstanding job of customer service.

I'm $ure. :grin:

I was wondering that myself. hm

Because I sure have a bunch of "keys" I can (try to) sell! :grin:

By that definition, everything I own is a key...even my 1998 Volvo wagon with 190k miles :banana:

What type of key do you use to start your key?

In regards to the kudos thread for bigboytoys, are negative comments allowed in a kudos thread or is that normally frowned upon with an exception in this case being made because the seller is a toolbag?

In regards to the kudos thread for bigboytoys, are negative comments allowed in a kudos thread or is that normally frowned upon with an exception in this case being made because the seller is a toolbag?

One of the downsides of the Kudos thread is that it may not accurately reflect all aspects of feedback, only positive kudos and fanny rubbing(unrelated to specific transactions)have been allowed.

But wait? I thought he deserved a second chance even though he never admitted his wrong doing, apologized or even asked for one? hm perhaps when he shills again we can give him a third chance.

But wait? I thought he deserved a second chance even though he never admitted his wrong doing, apologized or even asked for one? hm perhaps when he shills again we can give him a third chance.

Who said anything about giving him a second chance? :baiting:

You mean it wasn't you this time? :baiting:

v49f0y.gif

It would have been nice to be able to update the "More ebay shilling by this seller - iwalktheline76" with this information....but since the originator of that thread had it locked....we can't.

And you'll notice the shiller waited until the thread was locked to put through his request for a name change from "Iwalktheline76" to "IntoAnother".

That's alright. I updated the eBay Blocked List (thumbs u

Thanks for doing that, HarveySwick. Your efforts are apprecitated. (thumbs u

It still would have been nice to be able to update that thread.

He got you on that one Swick! lol