• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I thought I took it off yesterday the only thing that should have been up the cap America 111

Which I just took off

So that's on me

I took the other books off to sell on here and sold 3 of them

Guess I forgot to take the other one down

Now I have none FS on eBay or anywhere else for that matter

Like me or not I really don't care

I have a few board members that will vouch for me

One already did in my 1st FS thread

My feedback speaks for itself

No, the fact that you're on the Probation List speaks for itself :thumbsup:

It really doesn't. I have enough people that agrees I shouldn't be on the list. It's clear I wasn't going to sell him the book in more than one pm I sent him.

I have a few mates on the boards. Money isn't everything I just don't need a bunch of people on high horses as mates. A lot of you judged me right out of the gate. I never had a chance, the few that got to know me are the only ones I care about. I buy and sell books, that makes up a good amount of what I do.

The people I sell to are satisfied and so are the people I buy from.You can't please everyone

That is all good day (worship)

Do you remember how you acted when you joined? How did you expect people to judge you?

I thought I took it off yesterday the only thing that should have been up the cap America 111

Which I just took off

So that's on me

It really doesn't. I have enough people that agrees I shouldn't be on the list. It's clear I wasn't going to sell him the book in more than one pm I sent him.

I have a few mates on the boards. Money isn't everything I just don't need a bunch of people on high horses as mates. A lot of you judged me right out of the gate. I never had a chance, the few that got to know me are the only ones I care about. I buy and sell books, that makes up a good amount of what I do.

The people I sell to are satisfied and so are the people I buy from.You can't please everyone

Do you remember how you acted when you joined? How did you expect people to judge you?

You can't have it both ways, all of your feedback speaks for itself including being on the PL. You being on the PL because of your shenanigans is part of your feedback wether you like it or not.

Which I just took off

So that's on me

You can't have it both ways, all of your feedback speaks for itself including being on the PL. You being on the PL because of your shenanigans is part of your feedback wether you like it or not.

I dont have many people on ignore list...when i saw your sales thread i couldnt figure out why you were on that small list of people i ignore...everyone here has reminded me of why.

What steps would Ocean have to take to remove himself from the PL?

Seems odd to not just clean up your mess, get removed from the list and then start sales threads.

Seems odd to not just clean up your mess, get removed from the list and then start sales threads.

Step 1 would be to care that he is on it, which he doesn't, and I don't see that changing. He has such righteous indignation about it that I cannot imagine him acknowledging any fault on his part or anything valid about the PL. 2c

Why would he care about the PL? According to him he still sells stuff and has great feedback!

I agree, I see no way for someone to get off of it when they laugh at it.

Why would he care about the PL? According to him he still sells stuff and has great feedback!

I totally understand that, all too well.

I more meant at the time of his nomination, were steps laid out to get off the list. Finish a transaction, refund money's, etc.

Step 1 would be to care that he is on it, which he doesn't, and I don't see that changing. He has such righteous indignation about it that I cannot imagine him acknowledging any fault on his part or anything valid about the PL. 2c

^^

I more meant at the time of his nomination, were steps laid out to get off the list. Finish a transaction, refund money's, etc.

As I remember it, he was required to honour an "I'll take it" posted by a member and therefore sell the book as advertised. As to whether the book is still available or indeed sold to someone else I do not know.

As I remember it, he was required to honour an "I'll take it" posted by a member and therefore sell the book as advertised. As to whether the book is still available or indeed sold to someone else I do not know.

Thanks, I was trying to recall the details, I thought it was something along those lines.

So regardless of if he even still has the book he has refused to honor the :takeit:

Meaning a PL dead end.

Thanks, I was trying to recall the details, I thought it was something along those lines.

So regardless of if he even still has the book he has refused to honor the :takeit:

Meaning a PL dead end.

Let's not forget that he told the person that the book was no longer for sale via PM twice (I think) before the buyer posted the :takeit:

I'm trying to remember the words but it was something like "no thanks but I think I'm going to keep it". He posted the interaction between the two at someone's request hm

Yeah, "I think I'm going to keep it" but left his sales thread open.

Say an unrelated buyer came along and :takeit:

Would that change your opinion? Should he not be held to the sale because he decided "I might keep it?" Sellers are responsible for their sales threads and the buyer threw out the "I'll take it" in the active sales thread. (shrug)

Guy should just honor the sale, get off the PL and get his mess together. 2c