• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Not cool to post their personal info.

+1

Posting peoples address without their permission just makes you look like a . And what did that prove? You were asked for a refund, you blew smoke up Hector's , and bought more comics while claiming you didn't have the money for the refund.

You're making yourself look worse the longer this goes on. Just refund his money and be done with it.

Well here I am, being the hero he is asking me to be.

You are the wind beneath my wings.

Why wait for Scammy McGee to replenish his account? I thought paypal will reimburse you, and then deal with the seller later?

so I'm Barbara Hershey to your Barbaba Steisand?

:gossip:

Bette Midler, yeesh, didn't any of you watch Beaches? It was a two tissue box movie...

Kind of like the seller's responses...

I didn't want to correct him and have my man card revoked by the American Association of Manly Men. :shy:

giphy.gif

I heard that I missed a giant wall of text including my personal info

Can someone please send me a screenshot if possible?

Also he sent me a long winded message blaiming me

Since he posted some of my PMs I guess it's fair that I post his?

What a complete

This is why I didn't want this to get this far. He could have refunded me and been done with this

Instead he tried to get cute, make this long drawn out discussion on restoration and how the board is this and that , give the book away :facepalm:

If he would have refunded me last Sunday morning when I asked for it and none of this would have happened.

How much time do I have to wait to nominate him to the PL, do I need to wait for the 30 days since I requested the refund?

Damn so much B.S. over a measly 150.00 ? Hector I feel for you. After this debacle just find the best board members who sell,and exclusively buy from them always. I do this and have never had problems. I don't care how cool the book some guy has,if he isn't in my "sellers circle" I won't buy from them.

Damn so much B.S. over a measly 150.00 ? Hector I feel for you. After this debacle just find the best board members who sell,and exclusively buy from them always. I do this and have never had problems. I don't care how cool the book some guy has,if he isn't in my "sellers circle" I won't buy from them.

99% of the board sellers are honest, good people. I will not let one nutjob dissuade me, maybe I'm naive but most people are good and usually do the right thing.

Can I post his last PM or is that against the rules?

No need to Hector.

I've known and dealt with Hector since he got here... both buying from him and selling to him. He's as good as it gets.

No one needs any other info other than that my friend.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Can I post his last PM or is that against the rules?

No need to Hector.

I've known and dealt with Hector since he got here... both buying from him and selling to him. He's as good as it gets.

No one needs any other info other than that my friend.

xxx ooo

Rupp

This seller is done here in my opinion,can we pull out the noose yet? :devil: