• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Sooooooooo

Am I good if I pay the fee when using Personal from my CC?

I asked about 32 pages ago but it got lost in.....that.

Wish I had an answer for you, but I would say "why pay Personal with credit card when you can just send regular"..?

:shrug:

I know the fee isn't quite precise, but otherwise, it's essentially the same.

funny-wwe-wrestling-diva-slap-shocked-surprised-man-oh-my-god-animated-gif.gif

pqka0.gif

The rest of my year will be dedicated to earning a point as well

The judges are rooting for you.

giphy.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-FANTASTIC-FOUR-1-Origin-1st-appearance-CGC-4-0-GD-Marvel-Comics-1961-/141749765095?hash=item2100f1c3e7&rmvSB=true

Fyi please don't bid on this ff1 as the listing is a fraud. I own the actual book he is using in the image. I reported the listing on ebay thru resolution center stating it is a fraudulent listing. Is there anything else that I should do? Would calling them be more effective?

thanks

Edited by Mephisto25

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-FANTASTIC-FOUR-1-Origin-1st-appearance-CGC-4-0-GD-Marvel-Comics-1961-/141749765095?hash=item2100f1c3e7&rmvSB=true

Fyi please don't bid on this ff1 as the listing is a fraud. I own the actual book he is using in the image. I reported the listing on ebay thru resolution center stating it is a fraudulent listing. Is there anything else that I should do? Would calling them be more effective?

thanks

I copied and posted this for you in the Ebay thread in Comics General. That thread gets a lot of eyes.

You ever watch a gif and say "Wait, show me what happened next...!"

...?

Only this one....

giphy.gif

Sooooooooo

Am I good if I pay the fee when using Personal from my CC?

I asked about 32 pages ago but it got lost in.....that.

Wish I had an answer for you, but I would say "why pay Personal with credit card when you can just send regular"..?

:shrug:

I know the fee isn't quite precise, but otherwise, it's essentially the same.

Honestly, and this will show some ignorance on my part, I didn't know that there was a 'fee free' option.

I thought business, seller pays, personal, I pay.

I've even paid fee's when I've sent to charities or sending money's to my Niece for her birthday.

:doh: