• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I believe he only had bad intentions doing this. He's just going to keep listing stuff that's probably not even his and just driving up his post count to make himself look reputable. Ask dale, but I think this was the same guy that did the USA #7 and said he had 30 business references. He never gave them, and this was on Thursday.

Edited by Mayor Mccheese

I just got back from having dinner with some friends, had a few beers and listened to a good blues band in Crete Illinois.

I find the Puppet Master thread, and just when it started to get good, you bad boys get it all locked up. Now my night is a nothing but a black hole of emptiness. Give me some ing references dammit, and right now. :acclaim:

I need another beer. :banana:

I would like to use you as a reference.

Good to know a decent Doctor.

This is highly entertaining, however...

Just trying to keep the book at this point. Maybe i will toss it in the alley and have 16 dumptrucks run over it. I could care less about selling the book at this point.

What a tool.

All I need is a set of agreed upon rules which in my mind are the previous ones.

I would like an "official" copy of them though to post.

It's going to be the Wordpress site.

If that can be gotten for me then we are good to go.

I'm working right now so earliest would be later.

Quick question/scenario:

I purchased books from the forum. In transit the package is busted up by the USPS.

Who is responsible for the books as they make their way from seller to buyer? Who assumes the "risk" with a low shipping cost? The buyer or the seller?

Quick question/scenario:

I purchased books from the forum. In transit the package is busted up by the USPS.

Who is responsible for the books as they make their way from seller to buyer? Who assumes the "risk" with a low shipping cost? The buyer or the seller?

As a seller, I would feel obligated to make sure the buyer is taken care of.

Edited by Logan510

Quick question/scenario:

The seller - always.

Quick question/scenario:

unless specifically otherwise stated AHEAD of time.

Edited by Revat

Quick question/scenario:

Yes the default is the seller's responsibility, however, I have seen some sellers qualify that in the case of media mail, which I understand can be opened by the PO. Is "low shipping cost" here referring to media mail?

Quick question/scenario:

Yes the default is the seller's responsibility, however, I have seen some sellers qualify that in the case of media mail, which I understand can be opened by the PO. Is "low shipping cost" here referring to media mail?

In my case "low shipping cost" equals Media Mail (which I was not told about), a bubble mailer, and a single piece of cut-up USPS Priority box for cardboard. I was told about the bubble mailer, but "thick" cardboard was noted in the listing; if I can bend w/o any pressure, it's not thick cardboard.

Overall not a high-dollar transaction; I just don't feel like getting blamed for damaged comics when I hadn't even touched them b/c I didn't spend more to "upgrade" to a box.

Quick question/scenario:

In my case "low shipping cost" equals Media Mail (which I was not told about), a bubble mailer, and a single piece of cut-up USPS Priority box for cardboard. I was told about the bubble mailer, but "thick" cardboard was noted in the listing; if I can bend w/o any pressure, it's not thick cardboard.

Overall not a high-dollar transaction; I just don't feel like getting blamed for damaged comics when I hadn't even touched them b/c I didn't spend more to "upgrade" to a box.

Yep, it's on the seller unless the buyer made some demand to send it media mail and explicitly agreed to accept the responsibility for any damage because of that choice.

In your case they've got to pack it well enough to make it to the destination and use the proper method of shipping.