• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Ya, I sent a PM. The price seemed to good, but someone bit before I did. If it's legit, it's a great deal.

Given his last thread and the obviousness of his deception there, you have a better chance of this this place being legit:

c08314bdfecba0328b578c245b6ed8df.jpeg

Before this sale is legit.

Ya, I sent a PM. The price seemed to good, but someone bit before I did. If it's legit, it's a great deal.

Given his last thread and the obviousness of his deception there, you have a better chance of this this place being legit:

Mr. Ticket is moving on up.

:fear:

You probably get a better reception if you joined in a few conversations before jumping in to sell.

Plus it might sound silly, but the newspaper thing makes a lot of sense since you are so new.If you have the book and really want to sell it, why not? It's a pretty easy request. If you don't have a newspaper you can print a page.

Welcome to the boards.

lol-seems-legit-willy-wonka-willy-wonker-Favim.com-174857.jpg

You probably get a better reception if you joined in a few conversations before jumping in to sell.

Plus it might sound silly, but the newspaper thing makes a lot of sense since you are so new.If you have the book and really want to sell it, why not? It's a pretty easy request. If you don't have a newspaper you can print a page.

Welcome to the boards.

Side note, is Ned going nuts right now?

Welcome to the boards.

Side note, is Ned going nuts right now?

I'm staying in the other room...I don't hear moaning or screaming so I am guessing it's safe.

I was more invested the last time with Mookie;) but GO METS

I have no deception. Just trying to sell a $400 comic book. It is ridiculous i have to keep defending myself. So many people bad mouthing that has no ideal what i have. It is a junk book and just trying to sell it.

Trainwreck_poster.jpg

This movie was fantastic…anyone else see it?

I have no deception. Just trying to sell a $400 comic book. It is ridiculous i have to keep defending myself. So many people bad mouthing that has no ideal what i have. It is a junk book and just trying to sell it.

Sure thing, Chief.

Promising references and then dipping and dodging like Sugar Ray when called out on them is exactly, 100%, deceptive.

You've been anything but forthright in providing proof and corroboration of your claims and assertions.

You're right in one respect...I have no ideal what you have, but I know what you've shown thus far is certainly less than.

Trainwreck_poster.jpg

pot-kettle.jpg

Trainwreck_poster.jpg

pot-kettle.jpg

Touché!

Trainwreck_poster.jpg

pot-kettle.jpg

:roflmao: