• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Let's start talking about my crack first.

I think if I take a few pics in Chicago this year and put them in my con report, we can really open up a discussion about it.

Hopefully you won't chicken out like last year.

You know what happened last year. I just don't announce everything on these boards.

Actually, I don't know...or I didn't pay attention.

I was looking all over for you at the con last year. :(

I want the three of us to be a family again. There's no hope for that, and that's not a life I want to live.
You will stand a good chance to lose visitation speaking like this. Smarten up Cataldo.

Right.

Those comments should be deleted, as should this thread in its' entirety.

What happens if Chip goes to apply for a job and his prospective employer decides to google his name +town/state?

The prospective employer sees this thread and within 10 seconds, Chip looks like a less than desirable employee.

Here you have it, Chip:

Apply to this job listing/company for the Laborer position.Expect to make around $15/hr, to start.

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/lab/5614822845.html

The construction trade is one of the few areas where you can make a decent living in this country without a college degree.

If you don't get hired, or while you're waiting to be hired, apply to one of the landscaping laborer jobs on this same page.

I saw 3 landscape laborer job postings without even scrolling down the page.

If you want to work, you can get started on Monday.

I will tell you that I have worked in all phases of construction, for the past 20+ years of my life and at 40, while it has taken a toll on my back,I can tell you that you can make a good living doing honest work.

To reinterate, send a PM to Arch and request that this entire thread, and any reference to your full name on this forum, be deleted.

If you want to get your life back, this is how you do it.Getting emo over a comic book forum is not how you will gain control of your life.

Good luck to you.

You do realize that his name is plastered all over the internet, right? Deleting this thread wouldn't mean a thing. What you want is a global EMP, or a time machine.

We get time machines??

I didn't get a time machine.

I want a time machine.

I got a sweet Delorean for sale.

$50 and 6 size XS Sadfan t-shirts work for you?

Have them signed and I'll consider it.

I think if I take a few pics in Chicago this year and put them in my con report, we can really open up a discussion about it.

You know what happened last year. I just don't announce everything on these boards.

Stalker alert

I want the three of us to be a family again. There's no hope for that, and that's not a life I want to live.
You will stand a good chance to lose visitation speaking like this. Smarten up Cataldo.

Right.

What happens if Chip goes to apply for a job and his prospective employer decides to google his name +town/state?

The prospective employer sees this thread and within 10 seconds, Chip looks like a less than desirable employee.

Here you have it, Chip:

Apply to this job listing/company for the Laborer position.Expect to make around $15/hr, to start.

The construction trade is one of the few areas where you can make a decent living in this country without a college degree.

If you don't get hired, or while you're waiting to be hired, apply to one of the landscaping laborer jobs on this same page.

I will tell you that I have worked in all phases of construction, for the past 20+ years of my life and at 40, while it has taken a toll on my back,I can tell you that you can make a good living doing honest work.

To reinterate, send a PM to Arch and request that this entire thread, and any reference to your full name on this forum, be deleted.

If you want to get your life back, this is how you do it.Getting emo over a comic book forum is not how you will gain control of your life.

Good luck to you.

You do realize that his name is plastered all over the internet, right? Deleting this thread wouldn't mean a thing. What you want is a global EMP, or a time machine.

We get time machines??

I want a time machine.

I got a sweet Delorean for sale.

$50 and 6 size XS Sadfan t-shirts work for you?

Have them signed and I'll consider it.

Dringenberg or Sadfan?

I guess you don't read you're P.M.s. I won't send another, ever. (thumbs u

Right.

Here you have it, Chip:

Good luck to you.

We get time machines??

I want a time machine.

Logic dictates that if you were ever going to get a time machine, you'd already know about it, and your life would be way better than it already is.....

Right.

Here you have it, Chip:

Good luck to you.

We get time machines??

I want a time machine.

Logic dictates that if you were ever going to get a time machine, you'd already know about it, and your life would be way better than it already is.....

Well, the future is not always necessarily bright....

Morlocks_zpsyxurchwg.jpg

Right.

Here you have it, Chip:

Good luck to you.

We get time machines??

I want a time machine.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm about to CAK Jeffro.

Mixing logic and CAK either opens up the multiverse or destroys it. No one really knows as it has never been done.

I didn't know at that time :(

Plus, I'm getting dementia. :sorry:

At least you remember that....

At least you remember that....

Please don't hurt me Tim.

Well here it is, twelve hours later, and still no PM.

Desperation when in despair, in my past experience, I was expecting a PM.

Anyone else get a PM?

Why not sit this one out? The guy might have been sectioned by police for an evaluation.

I agree he could have. Why don't you cup greggy's nuts. I heard he was asking

:facepalm:

Right.

Here you have it, Chip:

Good luck to you.

We get time machines??

I want a time machine.

Unless time machine usage creates a divergent timeline and we are in the prime timeline.

Right.

Here you have it, Chip:

Good luck to you.

We get time machines??

I want a time machine.

Unless time machine usage creates a divergent timeline and we are in the prime timeline.

So my life gets to suck in almost all timelines and one version of me gets to have a good time and mock me from his private island filled with sorority girls with low standards and even lower morals?

Doesn't sound fair.

Right.

Here you have it, Chip:

Good luck to you.

We get time machines??

I want a time machine.

So my life gets to suck in almost all timelines and one version of me gets to have a good time and mock me from his private island filled with sorority girls with low standards and even lower morals?

Doesn't sound fair.

Actually, there are an infinite number of parallel universes.

In one, you are Kate Upton doing the "dougie" in a string bikini on a Hawaiian beach in front of drooling cameramen.

I'm often amazed and befuddled the amount of highly personal stuff that some people post on the internet. Just don't get it

That was my point with deleting.I made that post late last night, didnt mean to say this thread should be deleted....meant to say the Chip Go Fund Me thread should be deleted, for Chip's sake.

Of course his name is still plasteted over the internet elsewhere but those other threads are several years old.

In any event, my job advice was solid.

Construction, as an entry level laborer ( no exp needed) takes the cake over a McDonald's or Walmart job.

His own feelings of self worth will NOT be positively effected by slinging fries at Mc D's or stocking shelves st Walmart.

A manual labor job, will require a lot of hard work on his part, which will help him mentally in terms of self respect.

The job I linked to offered benefits, as well.Any job in construction, starting out as a laborer has room for advancement to a crew foreman, if you pick the trade up and work hard...expect to put in 1-3 years of a laborer before becoming a crew foreman.

There is also comradery with the guys you work with while you're busting your a** , under the sun in the summer...and in the cold of the winter months...

.......you don't get any of that when you take a job where you're stocking shelves in a soul crushing Walmart warehouse or asking a 15 year old kid if he wants to super size his value meal for an additional 99 cents.

As far as the comment by another boardie about deletingChip's posting history on here as "hiding" the facts from a potential employer....I'd say that his posts here are really just embarrassing, and if he truly wants to get his life together, and is eager to work instead of asking others for money, you should not have issue with his taking steps in that direction.

There are a million other reasons why he shouldn't have his life spilling out over a public forum, as well.

I'm often amazed and befuddled the amount of highly personal stuff that some people post on the internet. Just don't get it

That was my point with deleting.I made that post late last night, didnt mean to say this thread should be deleted....meant to say the Chip Go Fund Me thread should be deleted, for Chip's sake.

Of course his name is still plasteted over the internet elsewhere but those other threads are several years old.

In any event, my job advice was solid.

Construction, as an entry level laborer ( no exp needed) takes the cake over a McDonald's or Walmart job.

His own feelings of self worth will NOT be positively effected by slinging fries at Mc D's or stocking shelves st Walmart.

A manual labor job, will require a lot of hard work on his part, which will help him mentally in terms of self respect.

The job I linked to offered benefits, as well.Any job in construction, starting out as a laborer has room for advancement to a crew foreman, if you pick the trade up and work hard...expect to put in 1-3 years of a laborer before becoming a crew foreman.

There is also comradery with the guys you work with while you're busting your a** , under the sun in the summer...and in the cold of the winter months...

.......you don't get any of that when you take a job where you're stocking shelves in a soul crushing Walmart warehouse or asking a 15 year old kid if he wants to super size his value meal for an additional 99 cents.

As far as the comment by another boardie about deletingChip's posting history on here as "hiding" the facts from a potential employer....I'd say that his posts here are really just embarrassing, and if he truly wants to get his life together, and is eager to work instead of asking others for money, you should not have issue with his taking steps in that direction.

There are a million other reasons why he shouldn't have his life spilling out over a public forum, as well.

Then he could build a cool fire pit.