• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Where do you draw the line between who is a dealer and who isn't these days? We shouldn't lose the forest for the trees.

(thumbs u

You are like a cheerleader.

I thought it was well said! :baiting:

I just think this entire argument/discussion is stupid. Anyone of us can throw out the :takeit: and get a good deal. This guy got beat on a deal. Shut off the computer, :cry: if you need to and it will make you feel better, take a little break, and get over it. (shrug)

It's a good way to get your post count up without getting in trouble.

Where do you draw the line between who is a dealer and who isn't these days? We shouldn't lose the forest for the trees.

(thumbs u

I just think this entire argument/discussion is stupid. Anyone of us can throw out the :takeit: and get a good deal. This guy got beat on a deal. Shut off the computer, :cry: if you need to and it will make you feel better, take a little break, and get over it. (shrug)

It's a good way to get your post count up without getting in trouble.

:banana:

:whee:

^^

And that's two people in two days with the

"I'm getting close to leaving this site."

Did you think saying that would get people to say "No, 25kk0ah.gif don't go. The Boards wouldn't survive if you left!" meh

Take care! :hi:

Did you think saying that would get people to say "No, 25kk0ah.gif don't go. The Boards wouldn't survive if you left!" meh

I tend to agree. When I've left other forums I've just left. No FDQ, no fanfare etc.

hm

I seem to remember a certain boardie getting his undies in such a bunch that he claimed he was going to leave the boards once he finished all his outstanding orders. Even went to the length of blocking PMs and changing his name to C-ya.

I guess we all saw how long that FDQ exit lasted. lol

It was either the CGC "crack-pipe" that fueled his addiction leaving him unable to truly leave and post just for the sake of increasing his post count, or he was just an attention-seeking poster with a serious case of butt-hurtz at the time. hm

Which reminds of:

60gvg.jpg

Which reminds me of.....

It's just that kind of day....

(thumbs u

Furthermore, one thing I've seen on these sales threads, is there is always another book down the line, plenty of books to go around.

hm

I seem to remember a certain boardie getting his undies in such a bunch that he claimed he was going to leave the boards once he finished all his outstanding orders. Even went to the length of blocking PMs and changing his name to C-ya.

It was either the CGC "crack-pipe" that fueled his addiction leaving him unable to truly leave and post just for the sake of increasing his post count, or he was just an attention-seeking poster with a serious case of butt-hurtz at the time. hm

Or I meant it, stayed away for a month and changed my mind. The post was a heads up to anyone with an open transaction with me. People like yourself turned it into a FDQ exit.

When someone buys something off me and resells it for more all I can think is, "good for them".

+1 I've been working under the assumption this was a free market.

hm

Or I meant it, stayed away for a month and changed my mind. The post was a heads up to anyone with an open transaction with me. People like yourself turned it into a FDQ exit.

I wasn't one of the many who did call you out for your FDQ exit at that time though. lol

hm

I wasn't one of the many who did call you out for your FDQ exit at that time though. lol

And yet if some others would provide a heads up here that they will be leaving and/or unavailable then some problems or HOS nominations may be avoided. :makepoint:

People here love drama even when it does not exist.