• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I'm gonna start a new trend on the boards.

I forgive all those who have wronged me both real and perceived. Peace to you all. :foryou:

Get lost.

Is posting scans and details of books for sale in the announcement thread simply a means of inviting offers and circumventing the guidelines of a sales thread? hm

That's rich. When have the guidelines prevented anyone from doing anything, if that's what they really wanted to do?

I'm posting my next sales thread in the nude.

:sumo:

That's not even the slightest bit funny. Now, I have to go poke out my mind's eye. :sick:

I'll send you a pic.

<3

Scanners are not calibrated... (and neither are monitors). The output of my DVI connected monitor is vastly different from my regular LCD monitor. (They're connected to the same video card... same monitor models -- Viewsonic.)

So some re-calibration/adjustment is usually required when scanning.

Edited by sckao

I'm gonna start a new trend on the boards.

I forgive all those who have wronged me both real and perceived. Peace to you all. :foryou:

Get lost.

Peace be on you my child. hug.gif

(worship)

Is it ethical to bump the brightness and saturation of the scans of your books (thereby masking defects and enhancing colors) to overall enhance the apparent appearance of the book in your sales threads? hm

why dont you spit out the real issues you are having with whatever is going on in the sales threads that is bugging you? Instead of dropping hints, allegations, and things left unsaid

:shrug:

I agree. I think it's unethical but would like to know who is doing it.

:applause:

It's pretty clear who he's referring to... :gossip:

:shy:

lol^^

Is it ethical to bump the brightness and saturation of the scans of your books (thereby masking defects and enhancing colors) to overall enhance the apparent appearance of the book in your sales threads? hm

why dont you spit out the real issues you are having with whatever is going on in the sales threads that is bugging you? Instead of dropping hints, allegations, and things left unsaid

I agree. I think it's unethical but would like to know who is doing it.

:applause:

It's pretty clear who he's referring to... :gossip:

:shy:

lol^^

:acclaim:

I'll send you a pic.

<3

I am getting turning on :eek:

:blush:

Is English your second language? :gossip:

You guys are VERY weird, but as long as you are happy...;) ... :tonofbricks::angel:

A 3rd person just entered...they're happier now.

lol

David, this is what is pizzing me off about you (others too probably, but I can only speak for myself)

You come on here, and drop the above post. Snide hm maybe, rhetorical, most likely. Then you completely dissapear from the thread.

However, you have time to send me a pm telling me to pick on someone my own size :smile: (thats not a snide or comment at all :yeahok:) and then start in on how it was a serious question and all.

The problem with your serious question, is that you ask so many obtuse, back-handed, and unclear statements that it gets hard to pick out the serious from the smart-assed.

Well, if it was a serious damn question, you got an audience here waiting to discuss it.

Just another example of how you make yourself out to be on some moral high horse. get over yourself.

If the post is about Roy, then its sounding like a little tattle-tale trying to get back at someone. If it isnt, then lets continue on and discuss

Edited by arexcrooke