• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Publicly making a statement meant to instigate should not come with any hard feelings towards moderators when it leads to a strike.

Nobody "humped" any button. Your statement led to your situation. Coming into here to continue it just shows the trouble you are making for yourself.

And anyone cheering that on is clearly showing the quality of their character.

my calendar says Valentine's day but it appears there is no love on these boards anymore

:foryou:

I love you FWIW jsilver and that TMNT #1 book you have... (if you still have it) lol

I do still have it. Waiting on the next set of coupons to submit the book at this years C2E2.

my calendar says Valentine's day but it appears there is no love on these boards anymore

I love you FWIW jsilver and that TMNT #1 book you have... (if you still have it) lol

I do still have it. Waiting on the next set of coupons to submit the book at this years C2E2.

Nice!!! I'll own 1 one day. It's a really hard book to get, so many fakes out there. I'd be happy with a 6.0 :wishluck:

You just think he's a woman named Janet. 4k8p3o.gif

There's plenty of love. It's the historic feuds that throw the rhythm of this place off. But don't assume from this thread the entire place is falling apart. It isn't.

You just think he's a woman named Janet. 4k8p3o.gif

No.... hmlol

Take notice that I didn't include their full screen name. I didn't want anyone to get confused. Or am I the one that's confused? hm

Bromance......

Edited by retrothecollector

I originally bought it for $200. I was thinking about getting it restored and graded but thought that would cost too much so I tried selling it on here for $200. jsilverjanet offered $175 and I took it. I offered her $100 back for it now because that would be more affordable for me to get it restored and graded. I do not want to spend $175 on it and I already lost $25 on it plus the cost of shipping it to her to begin with.

This was too good to pass up.

Welcome to 21st Century morality and reasoning. Anything goes, provided it benefits me. It sounds perfectly reasonable to Meeklo, so much so that he publicly confesses it, not having any idea how bad it makes him look. He literally considers them to be two separate transactions in his mind.

:cloud9:

Here is a simple one: :baiting:

Can someone make an overly-complicated Venn diagram of who dislikes who here?

(:

-slym (throwing a slow-pitch)