• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Alright, you guys all need to go to you're neutral corners!

We will have none of :slapfight: or :makepoint: or even :pullhair:.

We will follow the Marquess of Queensberry rules!

From what I have been reading I understand you don't like each other, but do you have to go public? NO! Take it to a pm or put each other on ignore. You all need to stop acting like GIJOEISAWESOME! Oh wait to soon? Sorry

Getting back to the topic here, someone mentioned GIJOEISAWESOME having the ability to come back one day (baba I believe).

How does that work on the boards? If someone was caught at one point as an underage member, but then come 16 or 18 they now qualify, would CGC let them sign up with a new account after banning the original account?

Getting back to the topic here, someone mentioned GIJOEISAWESOME having the ability to come back one day (baba I believe).

How does that work on the boards? If someone was caught at one point as an underage member, but then come 16 or 18 they now qualify, would CGC let them sign up with a new account after banning the original account?

I just hope I am still around in 6 years to find out.

I just assumed because the forum rules were violated (potential of two people using the same account and/or an underage user), this meant a permanent ban. But once it was brought up, it made sense that if the primary concern is his being underage, does hitting the magic age number erase the ban?

(shrug)

what are the signs to suggest a noob is underage?

-starts a thread for every thought that pops into his head

-starts a new WTB thread for every time his WTB list changes (frequently)

- a One Direction fan

That's me, except I have no idea what One Direction is lol

I think it's a street sign ? (shrug)

As far as the memes which Park was referring, there has been a rumor going around for a few months now that you were PMing boardies here with memes about Fingh. I think at this point, just about everyone has heard this and seen them. I've seen the memes, and they're highly disturbing. They graphically show Fingh's avatar getting his brains blown out against a wall with a hand gun, coupled with angry homophobic remarks. They appear to be in the same style as the other memes you've created. I haven't heard anyone say that you've posted these anywhere on the boards, only that you've been sending them to other people. This is the first time I've seen you refer to them directly, and I find it odd that you don't deny that you've been doing this, only that you haven't posted them. Did you create them? If so, again, this would probably fall into the "consistently disruptive altercations category" and not be a great idea.

:o

As far as the memes which Park was referring, there has been a rumor going around for a few months now that you were PMing boardies here with memes about Fingh. I think at this point, just about everyone has heard this and seen them. I've seen the memes, and they're highly disturbing. They graphically show Fingh's avatar getting his brains blown out against a wall with a hand gun, coupled with angry homophobic remarks. They appear to be in the same style as the other memes you've created. I haven't heard anyone say that you've posted these anywhere on the boards, only that you've been sending them to other people. This is the first time I've seen you refer to them directly, and I find it odd that you don't deny that you've been doing this, only that you haven't posted them. Did you create them? If so, again, this would probably fall into the "consistently disruptive altercations category" and not be a great idea.

Yeah, I'm sad to hear about this too. There were a few making fun of my sexuality as well as one about Logan's wife.

I really have to question when someone uses this type of humor.

:acclaim:

And in private,behind backs.

This is the heart of the poison around here. Cowards who don't have the guts to make their accusations/defamations/complaints about people to their virtual faces, but who behave wonderfully (or at least tolerably well) in public. The heart and soul of hypocrisy.

The worst part isn't that they do this...it's that other people believe them, without even thinking about whether it's legitimate.

Yeah, I'm sad to hear about this too. There were a few making fun of my sexuality as well as one about Logan's wife.

I really have to question when someone uses this type of humor.

So let me get this straight.

Rupp has made a bunch of picture memes mocking boardies in pretty outlandish fashion, (you guys need to fill in some details for me here), let others see them on the boards via PM, has himself disclosed PM's thus invalidating the sacredness of PMs himself, and is upset that he's being called out on it?

This is the heart of the poison around here. Cowards who don't have the guts to make their accusations/defamations/complaints about people to their virtual faces, but who behave wonderfully (or at least tolerably well) in public. The heart and soul of hypocrisy.

The worst part isn't that they do this...it's that other people believe them, without even thinking about whether it's legitimate.

Now is that people believe what is being said,or that people believe that it is being said,or both?

Just making sure.

Branget just got button humped into a week's vacation. lol

Who's the mother humper?

The same guy who hoped I would learn a lesson. (thumbs u

Inconsistent moderation reigns supreme. :ohnoez:

Now is that people believe what is being said,or that people believe that it is being said,or both?

Just making sure.

Anyone talking behind someone's back just remember there's a reason they're behind you. (thumbs u

Who's the mother humper?

Welcome back.

We took over for you on the GIJOE thing in your absence. (thumbs u

Who's the mother humper?

Welcome back.

We took over for you on the GIJOE thing in your absence. (thumbs u

So I hear. (thumbs u

Thanks. :)

Who's the mother humper?

They need to be replaced, from the top on down. They have little but contempt and scorn for those they moderate.

At least your strike was for something public. Mine was because I sternly told Mod0 she was out of line...which she very much was, and remains....in a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

They didn't bother to mention that in the "Hostile and aggressive tone" reason given. I imagine just about anyone being told they are out of line would consider it "hostile and aggressive in tone."

:eyeroll: