• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Did the MCS non-scam thread go poof, or am I blind?

Such a shame, was going to post the mediation results there when paypal, the bbb and the bank all did their investigation and made their decision.. ah well..

I think it's far more of a shame that by refusing to own up to your mistake, you've most likely ended up on a bunch of boardies' no-transaction list - hope it was worth it :thumbsup:

Such a shame, was going to post the mediation results there when paypal, the bbb and the bank all did their investigation and made their decision.. ah well..

I think it's far more of a shame that by refusing to own up to your mistake, you've most likely ended up on a bunch of boardies' no-transaction list - hope it was worth it :thumbsup:

^^

It's just board lingo.

Troll = a) somebody who doesn't agree with me

b) someone who does not like the same books as me

c) does not consistently post positive sunshine out my comments

It's just board lingo.

Troll = a) somebody who doesn't agree with me

b) someone who does not like the same books as me

c) does not consistently post positive sunshine out my comments

^^

I'm assuming Conan was ordered into a life of indentured servitude because you clicked on the wrong address.

You STILL don't think you're wrong, huh? :D

Nope, I sent them the correct information, and gave them plenty of time pre-delivery to contact UPS and have the package re-routed... any reputable business would take care of customers.. but anyway, will still post results when they come in.. not going to get into it in this thread (even though trolls need something to do)

hm So now you gave them a heads up that it was going to your old address? Was that part of your original story or new information?

Out of curiosity what are the rules regarding multiple people using a single account? Or business partners sharing an account?

I don't think there is a rule against it.

(shrug)

+ 1

Like you said, not aware of a rule against it. However there is a "partnership" rule which basically means that you are responsible for your username/password and every person is liable for the actions of any other person who logs in (in other words, GI Joe's dad is liable for GI Joe) Rule 5 of the Terms and Conditions.