• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Three Cheers for The Gold Reading Room!
2 2

673 posts in this topic

On 12/5/2018 at 2:19 PM, Grantley Goddard said:

Coming soon...book # 356

0.jpg

I see dead people...they don't know they're dead... :grin:

Hope you don't mind me asking GG, but it's always intrigued me - who's the chap in your avatar and what's the significance of the number 107?

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I see dead people...they don't know they're dead... :grin:

Hope you don't mind me asking GG, but it's always intrigued me - who's the chap in your avatar and what's the significance of the number 107?

I don't mind at all. I'm a big Golf Fan and I've followed a few golfers from when they were unknown. Brooks Koepka, Bryson de Chambeau, Xander Schauffele, Tony Finau, Kevin Kisner etc.

These are all household names in the world of Golf now. Koepka is now world No1. The young chap in the avatar is a guy named Bronson Burgoon. The number is his current world ranking, which changes from week to week. When its white it means he's gone up, when it's black it means he's gone down.

I've predicted he will be a household name within 2 years. With a name like that you have to achieve something in life. He's already earned over $2 million  this year.

1 minute ago, Grantley Goddard said:

I don't mind at all. I'm a big Golf Fan and I've followed a few golfers from when they were unknown. Brooks Koepka, Bryson de Chambeau, Xander Schauffele, Tony Finau, Kevin Kisner etc.

These are all household names in the world of Golf now. Koepka is now world No1. The young chap in the avatar is a guy named Bronson Burgoon. The number is his current world ranking, which changes from week to week. When its white it means he's gone up, when it's black it means he's gone down.

I've predicted he will be a household name within 2 years. With a name like that you have to achieve something in life. He's already earned over $2 million  this year.

Ha! The main reason I asked is I noticed that you kept changing your avatar (it shows in the 'all activity' stream) but always to the same picture. I never noticed the number colouring changing. I like quirks like that, that usually go unseen (I changed my name three times one week and no one noticed) - keep it up!  :grin:

And Bronson Burgoon? That is a fabulous name :headbang: