• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WEIRD TALES of the FUTURE #2 Slight A, Closed
1 1

11 posts in this topic

WEIRD TALES of the FUTURE #2 Slight A, New Price

I had this listed at the end of another salesthread  for a few hours at a much higher price (based on some GPA prices) but someone kindly gave me some better information, so I'm drastically reducing the price. 
Price is good until Sat.

Shipping to the US is included in the price (priority mail with tracking, I have private insurance). 

Paypal, checks or MO's.

I will consider a short time payment.

First :takeit: here or in a PM wins.

No list people please.

Returns for any reason within 7 days. Since it's slabbed return shipping is at your cost.

The book was not pressed.

Edited by skypinkblu

I'm not sure how I managed to not only do that twice, but I also lost my text, lol.

Anyway, c-1 is the same as Slight A. There was one minor tear seal that I saw and I did not see color touch (using a light). The notes say small area, if there is color, it's a probably a very good match. The notes also mentioned creases, the book was not pressed.

Price is $825  $775  shipped in the US, out of the US add postage. 

Thank you

Edited by skypinkblu

18 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

I can't believe this is still here!

It's a cliche to say "I'd pick up this book except for blah blah blah timing", but in my case it might actually be true. After years and years of flirting with the WTOTF title but never owning any copies, I just went big on a #3 last week. Great stuff.  (thumbsu

Thanks, Dave, Jon, Larry, Josh and Bob and everyone else:) :foryou:...I'm going to lower it one more time. I think it should get this price on eBay, but there are fees there. 

Good till tomorrow at 3 pm 

$695.00

BTW, I do not end auctions with bids, so if you are iffy;) buy it here;) or at least ask about time payments, lol.