• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 678 MJ Venom variant or ASM 667 Del'Otto which has the most upside
1 1

21 posts in this topic

ASM 678 MJ Venom variant or ASM 667 Del'Otto which has the most upside

if you had the opportunity which would you choose and why?? I had an opportunity to trade a ASM  #300 NM for a  ASM MJ Venom variant a few years ago at a convention  which at the time was the coolest variant I had seen in a long time (I was selling books there and a dealer next to me had one avail but somehow sold it to someone else during the show) so I have at least seen one of these. Now the 667 Del'Otto variant I've never seen which is rarer??

Edited by anstettoman

This would probably be better asked in the modern comics section.  

But to answer your question, yes they are both pricey already but I would have to say the potential is much greater on the ASM 667 due to the greater rarity, and the artist name, even though the buy in is much higher on it.  Right now there's about 135 graded copies of the 678 versus about 30 for the 667, so that should give you some idea of the relative rarity of the two.  

But if you can find either in the wild, I don't think you would go wrong either way.   (thumbsu

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

41 minutes ago, bababooey said:

Good idea, maybe we could use this thread to discuss how avatars are uploaded.  

True, that's always something important to have when discussing comics.

How many discussions about Moderns / variants have been locked in this section again?