• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

March Madness Grading Tournament - Elite Eight
4 4

93 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, LordRahl said:

What's wrong with the grade on the SG? I had it at 8.0 but I mean 8.5 isn't out of the realm of possibility. It's certainly not egregiously over-graded(shrug)

He was probably being nice to me because the rankings had not yet come out. The reason I thought it was much lower is that there was magic marker on the cover that I thought for sure would count against it. Also, I compared it to the 6.0 copy on eBay  and the ebay copy just presented way better than this copy even with the stain on the back cover. I knew the printing defect didn't count, but, I still thought it did not present as well as the 6.0. :foryou:2c

3 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:
3 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Timmay won a Tournament and didn't play again.  Didn't have anything more to prove. Walked away a winner.

That's one way to look at it. :shy: 

:makepoint:

Congrats to the final four.

3 hours ago, Iceman399 said:

You guys do know that if you don't beat Andy you don't get the bounty prize... ugh slackers!

If Andy wins it all-- does he get the prize? that seems like how most bounties generally work.

PS-- scored a 50 this round with my only bull on the SG. Totally missed the problems that the Ms Marvel must have had.

Spoiler

my guesses:

elite 8 round:
Aquaman 9.4
JA  9.2
MM  9.4
Supergirl  8.5

2 hours ago, toro said:

I'm all set.

NeoDeus-ToiletPaperWeddingGownWithF.jpg

Dude... you wore the same dress I picked! Not sure if you know this... but that is so NOT COOL! (♡ -side wager... next round... loser shows pic in a/the dress ;)... do you accept?)

Edited by Betty-Bates

1 hour ago, Betty-Bates said:

Dude... you wore the same dress I picked! Not sure if you know this... but that is so NOT COOL! (♡ -side wager... next round... loser shows pic in a/the dress ;)... do you accept?)

Oh :censored: no!  I don't want to show off my twig stick legs! lol

9 hours ago, Betty-Bates said:

lol

C'mon Toro, you've been called out.  Man up and put on that dress.