• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What ever came of Danny Dupak/Hammer/ Perry/...
1 1

52 posts in this topic

What ever came of Danny Dupak/Hammer/ Perry/...

I've been trying to go through the search functions, but i'm likely spelling his name wrong. Last i read years go "Hammer" aka Perry Aka Dupak....was dealing with court issues about chid support or something? Ebay ComicKeys became what now? Where is the thread i'm looking for!!! Help...

Edited by kryptospidey

He did run Fantazia Comics back in the day, correct?  The only scam I ever fell into was ordering from him via a TBG ad - mail order for those younguns'  Got 3 GA books, all with undisclosed restoration.    I managed to get him on the phone and he was a big horse's behind.  Never would give me a refund.  I have been so amazed he has been able to thrive for so long running the same game.  

Edited by telerites

1 hour ago, telerites said:

He did run Fantazia Comics back in the day, correct?  The only scam I ever fell into was ordering from him via a TBG ad - mail order for those younguns'  Got 3 GA books, all with undisclosed restoration.    I managed to get him on the phone and he was a big horse's behind.  Never would give me a refund.  I have been so amazed he has been able to thrive for so long running the same game.  

The last 30 years have had new retail sources pop up often enough to make it possible to find new and exciting ways to steal from people if you are creative and scummy enough. 

1 hour ago, telerites said:

I ordered tons of GA from Dupcak in the eighties. Unfortunately I never learned about the restoration until another dealer told me about. I still have some of those books. He was the first dealer that I spent real money on comics with.

On 3/25/2017 at 0:02 AM, mosconi said:

http://www.justafanboy.com/ComicKeys/

He turns 70 in October so maybe he's retired for now hm

Judging by the bottom photo..anyone know the side effects of stanozolol?