• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #25 1:1000 DESTROYED

49 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Lethal_Collector said:

Well said.  This is just another boring attempt to put a middle finger at MA collectors, ho hum....*yawn*

Jerome

Please don't comment in threads that you clearly haven't bothered to read.

On 3/25/2017 at 5:07 PM, ygogolak said:

Notice how there is already some shreddings seen through the window on the bin.

they didn't open the comic or have a close up to see if it was real.

You realize that paper shredders can shred multiple documents, store the shreddings, and often leave behind shredding remnants in the the shredder's teeth, correct?

1 hour ago, Lazyboy said:

Please don't comment in threads that you clearly haven't bothered to read.

I'm just commenting on the youtube link in the OP.  After seeing a video like that I'm not really motivated to read the comments.

Oh, and I'll post what I want, when I want, how I want, bruh.  

Jerome

22 hours ago, Lethal_Collector said:

I'm just commenting on the youtube link in the OP.  After seeing a video like that I'm not really motivated to read the comments.

Oh, and I'll post what I want, when I want, how I want, bruh.  

Jerome

If you read the comments you would understand the your initial comment was entirely off-base and it makes you look like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. 

On 3/26/2017 at 7:44 AM, Jordysnordy said:

So he's getting another copy because A. He destroyed the 1st copy because he just felt like it? B. He destroyed the 1st copy because he didn't feel it was 9.8 worthy? C. He destroyed the 1st copy because he's protesting modern rare variants? D. He's nuts? ( and if Marvel keeps sending out "replacement " copies does this mean the print run is higher or are they printing new ones to fill out these replacement books?)

I don't get this thread.

^^

Edited by mschmidt