• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIRE vs WATER
1 1

165 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, sagii said:

These are very cool RM! You know how i feel about the Pep, but these have a charm all their own. I've picked up some of the ACG funny animal stuff from your recommendations. 

Thanks Corey. Yeah, the are some outstanding covers on those Ha Has and Giggles. This is maybe my favorite. And, they are soo cheap!

18 hours ago, sagii said:

Wow, the water is rendered SO realistically. Can't take your eyes off the ripples. 

Youse guys must be seeing a mirage.  I don't see any water on that cover.  

Edited by telerites

10 hours ago, BOOT said:

Heroics (especially with Hydroman and Man O'Metal) sometimes show fire and water...

1heroic2.jpg.e0885889d3adecfe9e35242e465a3849.jpg1heroic3.jpg.a39b4de04a1306e759995913fbb5b805.jpg1heroic8.jpg.3dd7a04c4e8eafbfcdc4c1903043b95e.jpg1heroic9.jpg.77b86e003db87a3727586b2d5f5e7f86.jpg1heroic11.jpg.8b6759ac6aa29134220e05643e2d49db.jpg

BOOT, double points for these, always a treat to see your stash sir! Thanks for playing (thumbsu

7 hours ago, fett said:

NickHaliday001.jpg

SeaHound003.jpg

Danger003.jpg

GreatExploits001.jpg

TrailColt002.jpg

Fett, a lot of these are new to me, terrific examples too. Love the Charltons. Those nature Boy covers almost look like John Byrnes work, but it's D. Giordano. Thanks for sharing :applause:

5 hours ago, sagii said:

Fett, a lot of these are new to me, terrific examples too. Love the Charltons. Those nature Boy covers almost look like John Byrnes work, but it's D. Giordano. Thanks for sharing :applause:

Glad you like them. The first issue of the series (#3) is actually John Buscema!! Shocked when I first saw that. :) 

19 hours ago, fett said:

Glad you like them. The first issue of the series (#3) is actually John Buscema!! Shocked when I first saw that. :) 

Yeah, that looks nothing like the style of Buscema i grew up on in the 70's. But still a gifted artist at that time too.