• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Really fun original owner cgc unboxing video, lots of eye candy

29 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Chadwick said:

And those books are rough compared to the rest of his complete marvel runs. 

I never understand the haters on here. 

Not hating, I get the best deals from dealers who think the books I collect are below them.  Thank God for 'em!

Most people on youtube are going to say "wow!" while he's saying "meh".  I don't think he's making himself accessible or relatable to most of his potential viewers, but that's just my opinion.

10 hours ago, FineCollector said:

Not hating, I get the best deals from dealers who think the books I collect are below them.  Thank God for 'em!

Most people on youtube are going to say "wow!" while he's saying "meh".  I don't think he's making himself accessible or relatable to most of his potential viewers, but that's just my opinion.

As they say about opinions. 

14 hours ago, Foolkiller said:

I think the sales have been going since October 2016 -- if not before, since according to their FB page, Bob from Ohio bought the AF 15 then.  

Wish I knew.  I thought I remembered in the video posted that he will create a COA for each book and then he will start unloading them. Of course I could be wrong or maybe he was offered on some books and sold them like the AF 15.

On 4/1/2017 at 7:33 PM, Foolkiller said:

I think the sales have been going since October 2016 -- if not before, since according to their FB page, Bob from Ohio bought the AF 15 then.  

Like 33 or 34k?

On 4/2/2017 at 4:48 AM, Chadwick said:
On 4/1/2017 at 5:53 PM, FineCollector said:

As they say about opinions. 

I'm not hating on the guy either. But his attitude towards some of these amazing books annoys me almost as much as the sloppy way they put together the video. Does he show the book itself or focus mostly on the grade as if showing us flash cards? I sort of get the impression that this person sees comics solely as investments/goods and not what we as collectors/comic book fans see.

The video is interesting. It could be sharper and shorter. I do not need to see him open a box or unwrap a package. Spend more time showing books (close up preferred) and less time searching for a razor knife. That is an opinion and nothing more. The books are cool-- wish we got to explore them more