• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with Art ID- Adams? Sienkiewicz?

6 posts in this topic

Help with Art ID- Adams? Sienkiewicz?

Howdy everyone,

can anyone ID the artist for these 4 pages?  2 pages have the initials DG or OG on them, though not sure if that's correct. On the back of one it says Neal Adams Continuity Studios, but that might not be correct either.  I thought maybe this was from National Lampoon, Heavy Metal, or something.  I've looked and looked, and come up empty so far.  Anyone got a clue who and where this is from?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

Man, I love this. It's some sort of dark, twisted take on Harvey. The sort of thing National Lampoon was doing all the time. I feel like it has to be Sienkiewicz, mid 80s.

Definitely ask him in Facebook. If it's not him, it's a hell of an impersonator. 

13 hours ago, Weird Paper said:

Man, I love this. It's some sort of dark, twisted take on Harvey. The sort of thing National Lampoon was doing all the time. I feel like it has to be Sienkiewicz, mid 80s.

Definitely ask him in Facebook. If it's not him, it's a hell of an impersonator. 

ans so it is- I finally found it- National Lampoon Sept. 1983 

Screen Shot 2017-04-08 at 12.40.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-08 at 12.41.15 AM.png