• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Morlar by Night Competition ?

47 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Foley said:

Did you just make Barry up and photoshop him in there? lol 

No Ryan. Barry is real, and currently third on the Leaderboard, but only in the 'v1.8 God this sucks' theme

2 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

No Ryan. Barry is real, and currently third on the Leaderboard, but only in the 'v1.8 God this sucks' theme

He's an elusive one that Barry. Maybe due to the fact he's in the Bermuda Triangle. He pops in and out of existence like a virtual particle.

Just now, Foley said:

He's an elusive one that Barry. Maybe due to the fact he's in the Bermuda Triangle. He pops in and out of existence like a virtual particle.

Indeed. They say it makes people disappear, the Bermuda Triangle. Don't go too near. (Don't go too near!)

23 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Gotta dash now @Foley. Dinner time. Mungry.

Bungholes and mush...., with four pints of Guinness....,

10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Bungholes and mush...., with four pints of Guinness....,

Goddammit my web cam has been hacked by a lizard brain!

tumblr_ohph76ubaT1uhsa09o1_400.gif.7d3178e9f4cc7af730d62d173145c854.gif

I believe the thread was a subconscious cause and effects reaction to the unrequited love of Barry's hairdo and overall style in a perfectly normal ,yet kinky still,platonic crush.Understandable.Barry is cute AND popular.

To soothe and balm his lovelorn mind and soul,Marwood moussed up HIS hair and sat down to a mind bending marathon of Cardiacs and Throbbing Gristle videos while the Toy Dolls played at devastating levels in the bog,which had excellent acoustics,and whipped himself into a frothing marshmallow frenzy of pence cents nonsense rage!

After the crippling cold shoulder non response to his April Fools turd he decided he MUST give me a chance to win a much loved pence comic to give him respite from his despondency.

Sincerely

Dr Jimmers Von Bon Jovial.

7 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I believe the thread was a subconscious cause and effects reaction to the unrequited love of Barry's hairdo and overall style in a perfectly normal ,yet kinky still,platonic crush.Understandable.Barry is cute AND popular.

To soothe and balm his lovelorn mind and soul,Marwood moussed up HIS hair and sat down to a mind bending marathon of Cardiacs and Throbbing Gristle videos while the Toy Dolls played at devastating levels in the bog,which had excellent acoustics,and whipped himself into a frothing marshmallow frenzy of pence cents nonsense rage!

After the crippling cold shoulder non response to his April Fools turd he decided he MUST give me a chance to win a much loved pence comic to give him respite from his despondency.

Sincerely

Dr Jimmers Von Bon Jovial.

Very nice....

Morning all.

As promised, it's time to keep your appointments with the Wicker Man.

The question was asked: "The Morlar Thread - WTF was that all about?"

The prize was offered:58e8dd5fb4f4b_WWBN32.thumb.jpg.fba3e71d82d51654f69db5c7aeceac9d.jpg

Replies there came four:

lizards2 Lizard Brain said:

Spoiler

It was a personal parade of pleasure. :golfclap:

ADAMANTIUM Adamantium said:

Spoiler

A personal expression (an attempt at expressing) of the impression (the feeling you got) from different issues that happen to be pence issues.

In short how each issue translates to us from you, if converted into other media.

Which helps describe, to us, each issue's relevance, reflection, and possibly translation from your feelings and perception through a world outside comics, making it more palpable to our understanding

kav Kavanagh QC said:

Spoiler

Yes The Morlar thread was about John Morlar, who was a simple country boy.  You might say a cockeyed optimist, who got himself mixed up in the high stakes game of world diplomacy and international intrigue.

porcupine48 Dr Jimmers Von Bon Jovial said:

Spoiler

Sincerely

Dr Jimmers Von Bon Jovial

Whilst no one clearly articulated any of the three requested themes, only one entry was technically sound in all senses. So we have a winner.

And that winner is:

Spoiler

:banana:Lizard Brain :banana:

Well done my friend. Kindly send me a PM with your address and your prize will take to the skies.

A warm, genuine thank you to all of you who participated in this nonsense :headbang:

And that concludes the Morlar Misery Thread. Will he ever return.......?

rm.thumb.png.b4a1e9c8758649685219fe767c4e4756.png

"We shall see....."

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ahhh schucks :( a recount is what I need :insane:

Well 

CONGRATS TO THE MIGHTY LIZARD :) 

It was a close run thing ADAM A, thank you. If you see the lizard brain on your travels, try to wake him from his hibernation....

5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Yay for my kind! :banana:

Three p's and every one was technically accurate liz so you're a worthy winner :banana::banana::banana:

PM me the address of the lizard cave and it'll go out Tuesday (Bank Holiday over here).

:golfclap:

Just now, Marwood & I said:
8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Yay for my kind! :banana:

Three p's and every one was technically accurate liz so you're a worthy winner :banana::banana::banana:

PM me the address of the lizard cave and it'll go out Tuesday (Bank Holiday over here).

:golfclap:

You'll have to wait 24 hours for your post like though, sorry :wink:

liz.thumb.PNG.832fb1b310bae18d3ed92493576b71bd.PNG