• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Fantastic Four Sale, issues 6 through 200 coming up individually but not all in one night. Recap in the first post. Closed.
1 1

410 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mr Sneeze said:

Fantastic Four 77 - F, cover was under another paper when some numbers were written on it, can be seen on the cover at an angle. $20

ff77a.jpg

ff77b.jpg

:takeit:

On 18/04/2017 at 4:15 AM, Mr Sneeze said:

Fantastic Four 11 - VG, a long diagonal crease on the front cover that lightly breaks colour, printers crease on the front as well. Arrival date in grease pencil. $150

ff11a.jpg

ff11b.jpg

I am saddened that I missed out on a great sale (especially that #13) so I will console myself with taking this

46 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:
On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎17 at 11:15 PM, Mr Sneeze said:

Fantastic Four 11 - VG, a long diagonal crease on the front cover that lightly breaks colour, printers crease on the front as well. Arrival date in grease pencil. $150

I am saddened that I missed out on a great sale (especially that #13) so I will console myself with taking this

Thanks David! :foryou: