• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something you don't see everyday: Tales To ASTONISH 1

14 posts in this topic

Cool, I've never seen that cover before. But is it me, or does it look like a huge armadillo with Barney's face coming out from behind the King Kong-esque wall?

I haven't seen it before, either, so thanks for the post, Aces!

I love from the description that this copy is in the top 39% of all those graded for this ish. Unfortunately, the cutoff for my collection is 36.5% yeahok.gif

That is one awesome cover , I love stuff like this .

To me that cover is a story in itself , it makes you want to open the book to see what happens .

This is the big problem I have with new modern Marvel comics the covers don't drag you in . They are nice paintings but with no drama or mystery , sad really .

To me that cover is a story in itself , it makes you want to open the book to see what happens .

This is the big problem I have with new modern Marvel comics the covers don't drag you in . They are nice paintings but with no drama or mystery , sad really .

12091006262o.jpg

I think the writer and/or artist had just come from seeing a re-relaese of King Kong.

27_laughing.gif On garde! I doubt I will bid on it especially as I am chomping on the bit on a few other items on EBay, Heritage right now plus there are a few other books I really want to buy first. Hopefully in a few weeks I will have a few of my grails. cloud9.gifthumbsup2.gif

Actually, I'm just kidding. I'd like to pick up a copy of this book but at the moment I'm focusing on some original art acquisitions. I need to collect cheaper stuff!!! foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif On garde! I doubt I will bid on it especially as I am chomping on the bit on a few other items on EBay, Heritage right now plus there are a few other books I really want to buy first. Hopefully in a few weeks I will have a few of my grails. cloud9.gifthumbsup2.gif

Actually, I'm just kidding. I'd like to pick up a copy of this book but at the moment I'm focusing on some original art acquisitions. I need to collect cheaper stuff!!! foreheadslap.gif

You and me both. After this month I plan to switch gears to catching up on raw books to fill in some of my runs. That will probably last about one week. crazy.gif

12091006262o.jpg

I think the writer and/or artist had just come from seeing a re-relaese of King Kong.

If that's yours, it's sweet copy! White pages, too. thumbsup2.gif