• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

U can't just draw a naked girl, name it MJ and call it comic art!

30 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, mister_not_so_nice said:

Not to get too off-topic (because we all love a poorly drawn MJ, amirite?), but WTF is going on with this GALLERY?

so tempted to click, but I'm at work and being on the boards is bad enough so I won't :p

Malvin

25 minutes ago, mister_not_so_nice said:

Not to get too off-topic (because we all love a poorly drawn MJ, amirite?), but WTF is going on with this GALLERY?

Someone posted a drawing of the Rhino in the raw and it broke the place. 

P.S. You arrite.

1 hour ago, Hal Turner said:

Clearly, you can because hundreds do. Some are so pleased with what they've drawn, they offer their work for sale. The true complaint is about the quality of the art. If David Finch decided to draw a naked MJ, he'd have a line of buyers wanting to discuss pricing. If Skottie Young had done the same, the drawing would be adorable and go for solid money. Considering his own proclivities, Bruce Timm is probably drawing a naked MJ at this very moment.

If he is, I get first dibs.  

Ah, similar to the old 'classy nudes' argument  hm

14 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

"SEYE DESSORC!!!"

- if you search "Fiala" on CAF  - he has unfiltered version posted...

lol - that he posts the NSFW ones he has done for me - but not the others - he has made me a bunch of ( to me anyway) awesome sketches.....

fiala1.jpg