• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I guess I’m not too lazy to post in the GA/SA/BA Sale Forum

129 posts in this topic

I guess I’m not too lazy to post in the GA/SA/BA Sale Forum

chumley.jpg

I guess I’m not too lazy to post in the GA/SA/BA Sale Forum.  Here I will be posting higher end Silver Age stuff, slabs and things, and full-size scans.   I’m mostly doing this to call attention to my full sale inventory, which is out here, in the dustbowl known as Mixed, in thumbnail format:

You can mix and match books from both sale threads.  (Actually, everything I’m going to list here is out there.)  If the price is lower in one thread vs. the other, take the lower price.  I love the thumbnail format, as I can easily see whether there is anything I want to take a closer look at.  Unfortunately, few share that affection.  I admit some frustration with photobucket thumbs these days, as it takes way too many clicks and a lot of time.  There are hundreds of new books out there since my last venture to the sales forums.

The Fine Print

Shipping: I try to get you postage as reasonable as possible while protecting the merchandise.  But, you still need to pay for it.  (tsk) Postage is what it is, and it ain’t cheap.  I am totally up for whatever makes it cheap – removing backboards, outer wells and inner wells.  I just can’t ship media mail.

My zip is 97630, so if you’re in the West Coast postal zone, stuff ships cheaper.   I also ship to frostbacks, ‘roids, jimmers and elsewhere in the world. 

Payment: Checks & M.O.s are accepted, and your merchandise total will be reduced 5% for your cooperation.  Paypal begrudgingly accepted at full price.  Trades considered - link me to your books!  I’ve recently completed several successful trades!!  

Minimum Merchadise Order:  $20  More than just kind of arrogant.

Agreements: Time payments are usually fine.  No H.O.S. members, H.O.C. occupants, puppy-kickers, butt-lickers, etc. :sumo: Secret hand-shakers OK on a case-by-case basis.  ;)

Grading: I have been in the hobby over 45 years.  If you see any glaring grading errors, please inform me via PM.  I try to be conservative, and have cracked about 350++ slabs.  However, I am not perfect,   :preach:

Return Policy: yep!

:takeit: You can do it in the thread, you can do it via PM, you can do it in the road.  In the case of ties, it goes to the PM.

Edited by lizards2

I'll start with some slabs and deslabs, in an organized yet random order.

Dracula Lives 5  Deslabbed CGC 9.4 white pages $55.  These mags are tough to find with nice, white pages.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

DracLives5.jpg

DracLives5bc.jpg

DracLives5label.jpg

remember, more magazines available out here:

Edited by lizards2

Doom Patrol 97 CGC 9.2 OW/W $125 - some nice DC shiznit here!

DP97CGC92label.jpgDP97CGC92fc.jpgDP97CGC92bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

House of Mystery 166 CGC 9.4 OW pages, Pacific Coast, $95.  LOOK - a Pacific Coast for under a hundred bucks :baiting:

HOM16694pc.jpg

HOM166cgc94pc.jpg

HOM166cgc94pcbc.jpg

Inferior Five 1 Deslabbed CGC 9.0 OW pages, $70.  Classic DC mis-adventures of an awesome super-group!

Inferior51cgc9.0.jpgInferior51cgc9.0bc.jpg

Strange Adventures 117 CGC 4.5 OW pages $95.  Origin and first appearance of Atomic Knights!  Bonus – Gorilla cover!  Cell phone photos – sorry for the glare. GIT YUR COPY B4 the movie comes out!!!! :baiting:

StrAdv117cgc3.jpg

StrAdv117cgc4.jpg

StrAdv117cgc2.jpg

StrAdv117cgc1.jpg

Strange Adventures 223 CGC 9.2 OW $42.  I can get a back cover photo if you are interested, but remember, you should always buy the slab, not the comic! 

SA223CGC92.jpg

Tomahawk 121 CGC 9.2 CR/OW $165. Classic Neal Adams cover.  I saw a bunch of raw Tomahawks go for insane prices on eBay recently...,  Add this nice specimen to your Adams butt-hurt cover collection today!  :news: SOLD!!! :news:

th_Tomahawk121cgc921.jpg th_Tomahawk121cgc925.jpg th_Tomahawk121cgc924.jpg th_Tomahawk121cgc923.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Tomahawk 126 deslabbed CGC 7.5  crow $25.  Neal Adams cover.  Not really high end, but an ex-slab, nonetheless.  Add this beauty to your Adams "sweaty brow with no butt-hurt cover collection" today!  Added bonus for those who collect villains with monocles covers!!!

Tomahawk126.jpg

Tomahawk126bc.jpg

Tomahawk126label.jpg

Edited by lizards2

World’s Finest 192 CGC 9.4 white pages, $70.  Nice DC purple prison slop line cover!  White pages! 

WF192CGC94.jpg

WF192cgc94.jpg

WF192cgc94bc.jpg

Baby Huey Duckland 14 CGC 9.4 OW/W $45.  No true man's collection is complete without a high grade, giant size Baby Huey slab.  Demonstrate to the world how unconcerned you are with what other's think about you and your masculinity!  :whee:

Genuine File Copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BabyHueyDL14cgc94.jpg

BabyHueyDL14cgc94bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Magnus Robot Fighter 17 CGC 9.6  $160.  I can get a back cover photo if you are interested.  Another File Copy for your File Copy collection!  Blitchin' Russ Manning art!  SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!  Guaranteed robot decapitation in every issue of Magnus!!!  Leejah Thoris is usually present in some flimsy nightgown the girls of 4000 AD strut their stuff in!!!  9.6, 9.6, 9.6 OMG!!!!  :whee:

Magnus17cgc9.6s.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Magnus Robot Fighter 19 CGC 9.4  $105.

I can get a back cover photo if you are interested.  Another File Copy for your File Copy collection!  Blitchin' Russ Manning art!  I love these covers that have all the multiple images in them - just beautiful!!!

Magnus19cgc9.4s.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Fight the Enemy 3 Deslabbed CGC 9.2 OW pages $60 - cheap.  Cool, neatly placed date stamp on front cover - where were you December 19, 1966?  I think I was gettin' ready for my fifth Christmas!! :banana:

Very nice copy – Kill a commie for yo Mommy.  (cracked out / removed from slab - label will be included)  I :luhv: Towers!!! 

FTE3cgc9.2.jpg

FTE3cgc9.2bc.jpg

All American Men of War 112 CGC 9.4 OW $175.  Balloon Buster begins, sharp grey tone cover!

AAMOW112CGC94c.jpg

AAMOW112CGC94cbc.jpg

All American Men of War 105 deslabbed CGC 7.0 LTOW. $20 PQ looks CR to me (shrug) 

Not really a high end item, but you really need this copy for your Page Quality comparison charts!

AllAmWar105d.jpg

AllAmWar105dbc.jpg

I will post higher-end shiznit with bigazz scans tomorrow.  Meanwhile, you can preview here:

7 hours ago, lizards2 said:

House of Mystery 166 CGC 9.4 OW pages, Pacific Coast, $95.  LOOK - a Pacific Coast for under a hundred bucks :baiting:

HOM16694pc.jpg

HOM166cgc94pc.jpg

HOM166cgc94pcbc.jpg

Not only that, if it were 15 years older, the GA guys would have added a zero to the asking price years ago...first appearance of the Yankee Doodle Kid! :cloud9:  GLWTS!