• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I guess I’m not too lazy to post in the GA/SA/BA Sale Forum

129 posts in this topic

Doc Savage 1 9.0+ white pages $18.  Wear @ LRFC, but really nice and clean copy.  Pretty sure I bought this as a 9.2 on the boards.

DocS1.jpg

DocS1bc.jpg

Eternals Annual 1 9.4 or better, white pages, $25.  KIRBY!  Distributor ink on BC.  My original newsstand copy – awesome copy!! :cloud9:

eternalsan1.jpg

eternals%20an1bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 34 7.0/7.5 OW pages $95.  Ticks @ center spine, Marvel overhang at top edge FC.  $17 written in pencil on first interior page.

ff34.jpg

ff34bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 42 6.5(?) white pages $35.  This copy is awesome for eye appeal, but has a long crease from top edge FC to Reed’s knee – light, but is color-breaking.  ¼” stain above “women” on BC.  Pretty sure this is one of the eBay VFNMs that came in and looked great, and I didn’t notice the truth until later. :sorry:

ff42.jpg

ff42bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 68 9.2 OW pages $95.  Bought as NM.  Some tanning inside covers.

FF68.jpg

FF68bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 89 8.5 slightly OW pages, $25.  Dints at top and bottom of spine, and a little dirt at BC.

ff89.jpg

ff89bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 102 8.5 slightly white pages, $25.  Dints at top and bottom of spine, and a little dirt at BC.

ff102.jpg

ff102bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 199 9.2 white pages, $15.  Whitman variant.  9.4 except micro-chip out at LRFC.

ff199.jpg

ff199bc.jpg

Fear 12 9.0/9.2 OW pages, $20.  Man-Thing.  Nice, clean and glossy copy, with nice whites.  Soft corner @ LRFC.  My original newsstand copy.  Starlin and Buckler art.

fear12.jpg

fear12bc.jpg

Fear 15 9.0 white pages $18.  First full-length Man-Thing story.  Nice,  clean and glossy copy, with nice whites.  My original newsstand copy.  Small crease at Comics Code box. 

fear15.jpg

fear15bc.jpg

Fear 16 8.0 $6. White pages. Chip at LRFC corner, my personal newsstand copy.

fear16a.jpg

fear16abc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Fear 17 9.0/9.2 white pages, $18.  Man-Thing – Origin and first appearance of Wundarr.  Nice, clean and glossy copy, with nice whites.  My original newsstand copy.  Production roller marks on covers.

fear17.jpg

fear17bc.jpg

Ghost Rider 3 6.5 white pages $12.  Nice glossy copy.

GhostRider3.jpg

GhostRider3bc.jpg

Ghost Rider 6 4.5 OW pages $8.  Creases top and right edge, slight bend in center of book.

GhostRider6.jpg

GhostRider6bc.jpg

Howard the Duck 2 copy b 9.0/9.2 white pages $12.  Nice, white cover, spine tics for grade.  Brunner cover and art.

htd2b.jpg

htd2bbc.jpg

Hulk 142 8.0 OW pages, $12.  Valkyrie ponytails and breastplates cover!  Looks beautiful and nice 9.0 from the front, but 1 ½” crease @ LLBC and last few interior pages, and light crease across U and L in “Hulk” on front cover.

hulk142.jpg

hulk142bc.jpg