• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I guess I’m not too lazy to post in the GA/SA/BA Sale Forum

129 posts in this topic

Monsters Unleashed 5 9.2 OW pages $30.  Man-Thing – really nice 9.2 –dint at LRFC, slight stacking dent at BC spine.

MonU5.jpg

MonU5bc.jpg

Monsters Unleashed 8 9.2/9.4 slightly OW pages $30.  Slight dirt/rubbing on BC.

MonU8.jpg

MonU8bc.jpg

Planet of the Apes 16 copy a $10 8.0.  White pages w/ some OW along top edge. Pressure crimps (?) at top edge, and some light creasing at LRFC, BLBC.  Looks NM in bag, and of course, that is how I bought it off eBay :sorry:

POA16.jpgPOA16bc.jpg

Plastic Figure & Play Set Collector 25 9.2 white pages $25.  Original newsstand purchase by me.

PFaPS25.jpg

PFaPS25bc.jpg

Tales of the Zombie 2 7.0 OW pages $20.  Nips @ upper center FC, URFC/LRFC, spine tips.

toz2.jpg

toz2bc.jpg

Tales of the Zombie 4 8.5/9.0 OW pages $25.  Rubs @ LRFC.

toz4.jpg

toz4bc.jpg

Unknown Worlds of Science Fiction 4 9.0 OW pages, $16.  Nice, clean and white covers.  Just a beautiful Brunner cover!   Very minor dint @ URFC/ULBC, dint @ LRFC/LLBC.

USF4.jpg

USF4bc.jpg

Unknown Worlds of Science Fiction 6 9.0 OW pages, $16.  Beautiful crucifixtion cover!!  Rubbing on front and back covers.

USF6.jpg

USF6bc.jpg

Xena Magazine 1 9.6 white pages $40.  One production dint near bottom spine BC. Original newsstand purchase by me.

Xena1.jpg

Xena1bc.jpg