• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FFF's Random Raws: Closed! Thanks everyone!
1 1

434 posts in this topic

Autumnlands: Tooth and Claw (or is it Tooth and Claw: Autumnlands?) lot, 13 issues, 1-6, 10, 11 x2, 12x2, 13 & 14 - NM $8

Photo May 09, 9 51 30 PM.jpg

Secret Service #1 - people like these movies, right? 1 copy around VFNM, the other around VF- to VF, get them both for $5

Photo May 09, 9 52 58 PM.jpg

:news: SOLD! $2

Viking Heroes/Turtles lot - around Fine

Photo May 09, 9 56 07 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Jack of Fables 37 - nm 4 copies $1 - Did I mentioned that these all have lovely Bolland covers?

Photo May 09, 10 19 09 PM.jpg

Thanos vs Hulk lot - 4 copies of #3, 1 copy of #4, from VFNM to NM. Pricing this at $10 because I don't mind keeping them if they don't sell. ;) 

Photo May 09, 10 20 13 PM.jpg

OK, now we are getting into the larger bulk lots. Please note that these may increase your shipping cost, as these are large lots. As always I'll do everything I can to get them to you as cheaply and safely as possible. If you want to attempt media mail, that's fine, but I can't take responsibility if they decide to open the packages. Otherwise, priority medium FRB would be about $10.  If we can fit them with your other wins, terrific, no extra charge! But if it bumps you up to a second priority box, that may be another $10. Just something to think about, again, I'll work with ya. Thanks!

Wolverine 58 - average 58, these have been stored in bulk without bags and boards, so there is an occasional stacking curl. 22 copies ,around VF to VFNM. $10

Photo May 09, 10 21 19 PM.jpg