• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FFF's Random Raws: Closed! Thanks everyone!
1 1

434 posts in this topic

And, I believe that's it for this morning, phew! Lots more coming, will try to have another stack ready to go for you tomorrow. Still about a long box left to go!

46 minutes ago, nicka said:

Ash & rom set

:takeit:

Awesome, thanks again, much appreciated!

15 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Take masters of the universe set 

^^  Thanks bud!

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:14 AM, F For Fake said:

Ok, here's a weird one. Had a very hard time finding much info on it, especially in regards to sales. 

Retro Puppet Master GameStop Rewards Exclusive Variant - Seems to be limited to 500 copies...or is it 2000? I'm seeing different answers. Regardless, it's hard to find and I can't locate much info. I'm going to say $25, and if I'm way off base, you can PM me with an offer. Listings on eBay seemed to be $25 and $28. VFNM to NM-.  :news: SOLD!

Photo May 03, 9 56 27 PM.jpg

Congrats whoever got this :headbang:

17 hours ago, Revol said:

13 hours ago, Mad Titan said:

Got 'em, thanks guys!

Ok, I've got about 40-50 more listings for this morning, but unfortunately I am about to head out to a meeting off site. I should be back in the office a bit later this morning, and will get started then. So look for me probably around 11 or 12 EST. Today there are more mini-sets, recent stuff, as well as a few bulk lots.

See ya soon!

Ok, finally, I'm back! Let's get this going!

Dark Horse Star Wars Lot 1, NM random lot, $3

Photo May 09, 9 43 41 PM.jpg

House of the Night #1 5 copies, Joelle Jones, copies range from VF- to VFNM - $3

Photo May 09, 9 46 53 PM.jpg

Soulfire 8A Michael Turner cover - 14 copies (maybe more if I can find them) - about a quarter of the lot have a stacking curl, moderate to severe, the rest are NM very nice. Retail would be well over $40, so how about $8 for the set?

Photo May 09, 9 47 19 PM.jpg

Green Hornet Lot A - Kato (Now) 1 VF, GH Dynamite 10,11A 11B 12A 12B 13 all nm - $4

Photo May 09, 9 49 13 PM.jpg

Street Fighter Udon Lot - 3b, 8, 11, 12b 13b NM - I don't see these in bargain bins often, how about $5 for a sharp set of books?

Photo May 09, 9 50 24 PM.jpg