• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FFF's Random Raws: Closed! Thanks everyone!
1 1

434 posts in this topic

Ultimate Wolverine v Hulk #3 - 32 copies, NM- to NM, cardstock covers so spines have a bit of that "cracking" along the edge, some copies are more pronounced than others.  $20

Photo May 09, 10 23 20 PM.jpg

Ultimate Hulk vs Wolvierine 3 - 29 copies, most NM, a handful VFNM or NM-, nice books - $18

Photo May 09, 10 24 04 PM.jpg

And that's it for today! Thanks for looking, feel free to shoot an offer. Plan is to have more up tomorrow, still a bit less than a long box left to go. We SHOULD have this wrapped up by the end of the weekend, thanks!

All right, sorry everyone, scanning didn't happen last night. Actually, I spent some time scanning in some Silver Age Hulk's to list today...which I somehow failed to upload afterwards. :cry:  OH well, I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I'll have those up tomorrow.

Slab moved to eBay!

Photo May 10, 8 55 48 PM.jpg

Photo May 10, 8 55 39 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

And that's it for today, unfortunately. I'm going to try, TRY to get some more stuff scanned tonight. If not, the thread may extend into next week. As always, feel free to stick around until the thread is over, or punch out anytime you'd like. See ya soon!

10 hours ago, F For Fake said:

All right, sorry everyone, scanning didn't happen last night. Actually, I spent some time scanning in some Silver Age Hulk's to list today...which I somehow failed to upload afterwards. :cry:  OH well, I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I'll have those up tomorrow.

In the meantime, I have a single slab to show ya! This is my 9.6, and and I just got a 9.8 at long last, so my undercopy is up for sale.  This would be a standalone purchase, as my raw shipping differs from my slab shipping. So if anyone is interested in this one, I'll take the payment right away and have it shipped right out to you. $50 priority double boxed shipping included in the US!

Three Dimensional Alien Worlds, classic giant nekkid lady cover, includes 2 pairs of 3D glasses, Dave Stevens work. Beautiful book, selling for less than I paid!

Photo May 10, 8 55 48 PM.jpg

Photo May 10, 8 55 39 PM.jpg

I was bidding against you on that 9.8 on ebay!! lol 

11 hours ago, Nick's Comics said:

I was bidding against you on that 9.8 on ebay!! lol 

:foryou:  If it makes you feel better, it's going to a very loving home.  I've been waiting for that book for a long time!

Ok folks, nothing this morning, late recording session last night. BUT, I have the following announcement:

FINAL UPLOADS COMING MONDAY AM!  

Yup, I got everything that was left sorted out last night, and I'll be scanning Sunday. So, Monday morning will be the last of it, and I'll close up shop a couple of days after that.

I'd say there's probably 60-70 more listings to come. More of the same sorta stuff that's been here so far, plus some early Image drek, maybe some Valiant drek, that sorta stuff.

Thanks again every, see ya Monday!

(Also, getting ready to post a few early Hulks over in the SA forum, if anyone is interested!)