• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FFF's Random Raws: Closed! Thanks everyone!
1 1

434 posts in this topic

Queen and Country, nice set, NM- to NM. 1 is $4, 2, 3 & 4 are $2 each, or take the set for $8

Photo May 02, 11 16 57 PM.jpg

Photo May 02, 11 16 59 PM.jpg

Photo May 02, 11 17 00 PM.jpg

Photo May 02, 11 17 01 PM.jpg

X-Men Manga 1, 2, 3 - Would be solid NM books, but the first two have what appear to be some sort of NCB horizontal line, like a roller or printing defect maybe? Nice books, only shows up at a certain angle, but it's still there.  $1 each

Photo May 02, 11 17 02 PM.jpg

Photo May 02, 11 17 03 PM.jpg

Photo May 02, 11 17 04 PM.jpg

Dark Horse Insider #7 - 1st Ash in comics? Previews the Army of Darkness adaptation. VFNM, $2

Photo May 02, 11 17 05 PM.jpg

X-Force 2 Newsstand - 2nd Deadpool, around VF+ to VFNM, 2 copies, $7.50 each - :news: BOTH SOLD!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

Edited by F For Fake

And that's it for this morning! Still BUNCHES of stuff on the way. I'll be scanning another batch tonight and will be back around the same time in the morning.  Thanks for watching!

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

The X-Files - appears to be a bagged/sealed numbered set of 1 through 3, from what I've read online. Not clear here, but it's sealed and it's got 3 books, so that makes sense to me. Hard to grade through the bag, call if VFNM. Hard to find a price, asking on eBay is $20-$30. Let's say $8?

Photo May 02, 11 16 52 PM.jpg

:takeit:

1 hour ago, Black_Adam said:

Bondage Fairies 1, 6 & 9

:takeit:

Awesome, thanks! ^^

Ok, will probably get started in about 30 minutes or so. I've got about 60 books this morning, per usual a random sampling of stuff. Some Evil Ernie's and other Chaos stuff, a smattering of terrible 80's indie boom superhero books, a couple more Vigil's, another nude cover or two, etc. You're getting the drill. After today I still have about a long box and a half to go, so this will definitely extend into next week!

Ok, back in a few...

OK! Sorry about that. For some reason these weirdos expect me to do some work around here to earn this paycheck. Anyway, back to the important stuff. Away we go!

Gunfighters In Hell: Original Sin (Vigil!) NM- $4 - :news: SOLD!

Photo May 03, 9 56 06 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake