• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FFF's Random Raws: Closed! Thanks everyone!
1 1

434 posts in this topic

Planet of the Apes - The Human War 2 - JSC cover NM- $3 :news: SOLD!

Photo May 04, 1 07 04 AM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Kill Barny Again 1 NM (purple foil on "Barny" title) $1 - :news:  SOLD!

Photo May 04, 1 07 06 AM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Steve Conley's Astounding Space Thrills 2 & 3, signed in silver along top left corner, each is NM, $2 each

Photo May 04, 1 07 07 AM.jpg

Photo May 04, 1 07 08 AM.jpg

Wizard 100 Most Collectible Comics Sealed bag $2 - :news:  SOLD!

Photo May 04, 1 07 09 AM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Evil Ernie Wizard ashcan type thingie NM - free with any Chaos character purchase!

Photo May 04, 12 06 58 AM.jpg

15 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Betcha weren't expecting this thread to have a Thor #1 in it, were ya?

Ok, ok, it's Hammer of Thor, which apparently is a Willie Nelson Thor cosplaying story. I dunno. I just sell 'em, man.

VF+ $1

Photo May 03, 9 56 50 PM.jpg

:takeit:

And, like Christmas, you spend all of your time getting ready for it, and just like that, it's over! That's all I've got for today folks, and in fact, that may be it for the week. I've got a recording session tonight, and then tomorrow I'll be heading out of town, as the Kentucky Derby and all of its attendant chaos descends upon my city. I must flee!

At any rate, I'll be scanning more Sunday night, and will be back bright and early Monday morning with some more books. I've still got about a long box and a half, or thereabouts, to go. It's mostly stuff along these lines, although there are a lot more recent Image books in nice shape (Remender, Fraction, Hickman, stuff like that, new NM/NM+ books), some little sets, a big chunk of Angel virgin variants for some reason, a little more bad girl stuff like Shi and Warrior Nun, and just totally rando stuff. A few Marvels, some bulk books, etc. Who knows. I should be wrapping up next week, should it all go according to plan. 

(I also have huge chunks of Ultraverse and some Crossgen that I wasn't even going to bother bringing in here, but if there's any of that junk you're looking for, PM me, I may have it. No holograms or foils or anything cool, just...junk.)

I've also got a poop-ton of 90's Image stuff that I may or may not get sorted before I end the thread. Stay tuned.

Thanks as always!

Edited by F For Fake

PS: I think that's it on the Vigil stuff and nude/XXX stuff, so if that's all you're in for (and who can blame you?) there's probably not much left for ya.