• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbee!!!

40 posts in this topic

On May 6, 2017 at 2:54 PM, adampasz said:

Why do you want to get it slabbed? Are you trying to sell it? If so, it might not be worth the trouble. The going rate for an unsigned 9.8 is under $40.

If it's for your Personal Collection or a long-term investment, you might consider simply shopping around for a slabbed sig. series.

I'd be willing to bid on this for sure. There's grading companies that would verify the sig and label it accordingly so. It just won't be the full fledged witnessed sig. 

To be fair I'd bid on this.

Edited by StarryNight

On 5/9/2017 at 1:46 AM, thehumantorch said:
On 5/8/2017 at 9:48 PM, Mance said:

was that a joke or am I looking at a remake of revenge of the nerds :golfclap:

You have large scans of Secret Wars 1, front and back cover in your sig line and it's a pain to scroll around.

I would suggest everyone do the following. In the upper right, go to Settings > Ignored Users and then see the screenshot below

ignore sig.jpg

1 hour ago, Jeffro. said:

I would suggest everyone do the following. In the upper right, go to Settings > Ignored Users and then see the screenshot below

ignore sig.jpg

Thanks, Jeffrey!  I just tried it and now I can read the OPs posts without seeing that giant sigline.

8 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

ignore sig.jpg

Brilliant!  :banana:

17 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

18 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

It's the single best and most useful (imo) feature of the new boards. 

I think you forgot about this ---> like.jpg.2eb935971211c75d4f0dd854df75a9a0.jpg

How could I forget? It totally roxxors!!

Spoiler

w_Fb_KOEKQ9_Rmp_EL35hf.gif

19 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

You can also ignore someone's sig by selecting the little x at the right end of the signature box. It's right under the "Like this" button. However, it doesn't always work for me

You just blew my mind. That's brilliant.

I'm confused. I thought sig lines went away with the new boards. I haven't seen a sig line since the old boards. Is there a link to a discussion on this or how to create one in the new boards?

17 minutes ago, FN-2199 said:

I'm confused. I thought sig lines went away with the new boards. I haven't seen a sig line since the old boards. Is there a link to a discussion on this or how to create one in the new boards?

Top right menu, "Settings", on the drop-down there's "Signature Settings", which you can use to toggle them on and off for the boards. I can see yours now, it says "Traitor!" 

And I just found all of this out for myself yesterday, so don't feel bad.

5 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Top right menu, "Settings", on the drop-down there's "Signature Settings", which you can use to toggle them on and off for the boards. I can see yours now, it says "Traitor!" 

And I just found all of this out for myself yesterday, so don't feel bad.

(thumbsu

Thanks! Now I'll make a signature line.