• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Collection--Silver Age beauties--CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

Just now, thehumantorch said:

Sure, I don't collect these.  Just don't see them in nice shape very often so I'm grabbing a few.

Well, thank you. Hey you do got a few nice ones. I will take up on your generous offer. Thanks. Solar, what say you?

3 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

lol  Guess that is all for now. I will go put in $ in account tomorrow on the books.  Thanks for the fun thread! (thumbsu

no problem.  since you guys traded a lot lol can you please pm me everything you took including what torch let you have.  thank you bud...night

Just now, Fan Boy said:

Well, thank you. Hey you do got a few nice ones. I will take up on your generous offer. Thanks. Solar, what say you?

im ok with it if you are both fine with it.  dont want anyone upset

15 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Superman Annual #8--Very sharp copy.  I would grade this at an 8.0.  Looks like a solid key here fellas.  1st Mr. Mxyzptlk.  Asking $75

Untitled-115-p1 (33).jpg

This one is back up for sale if anyone wants it.. very sharp guys

2 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:
2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

:takeit:

tomo claimed it first....sorry lizard

New boards - which one are you talking about?

:news: UPDATE TIME----Monday night at 7pm i will do round 3.  This will be the final group of books then invoices will be sent out.  Thank you. Here is whats left of round 2.

Doom Patrol #90--Now we have a gorgeous black cover.  Very sharp with same spine roll.  But i noticed a color bleed back cover and top left of cover.  looks like a distributor bleed.  I will be conservative and say 6.5.  Asking $20

Doom Patrol #91--Nice cover art.  Crease bottom right corner.  Heavy color bleed top of cover.  Ill be conservative and grade this as 5.5.  Asking $10SOLD

Doom Patrol #92--That giant lady is hotttt!!! lol.  I love this cover, very cool art.  I grade this as a 7.0 with that color bleed.  Asking $10SOLD

Doom Patrol #97--Cool cover with some chips on spine.  Ill put this in the 6.0 or better range but im tight.  Asking $10

World's finest #145--Even with the spine roll here i put this at 8.0 or better.  A press would make this a sweet book.  This is very very sharp.  Asking $40

World's finest #146--Even with the spine roll here i put this at 7.5 or better.  A press would make this a sweet book.   Asking $30

Superman Annual #8--Very sharp copy.  I would grade this at an 8.0.  Looks like a solid key here fellas.  1st Mr. Mxyzptlk.  Asking $75SOLD

Superman Annual #1---This one has seen better days.  Tape around the spine.  But still a cool book.  Asking $40

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Aarghh....Never let yourself succumb to sleep when there's a hot thread going on.  Bummed I missed out on some of these cool 80 pagers.  Hopefully there'll be one or two left that fit my needs for the finale.

1 hour ago, tomo said:

Aarghh....Never let yourself succumb to sleep when there's a hot thread going on.  Bummed I missed out on some of these cool 80 pagers.  Hopefully there'll be one or two left that fit my needs for the finale.

Tonight there are some cool ones left.  Check it out at 7pm 

Doom Patrol #91--Nice cover art.  Crease bottom right corner.  Heavy color bleed top of cover.  Ill be conservative and grade this as 5.5.  Asking $10

Doom Patrol #92--That giant lady is hotttt!!! lol.  I love this cover, very cool art.  I grade this as a 7.0 with that color bleed.  Asking $10

:takeit: