• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Collection--Silver Age beauties--CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thats the last word's Finest guys.  Does anyone like 80pg giants or annuals?  I can throw some up or save it for tomorrow night at 7pm

I like 80 pg Giants. Up to you to do some now or save for tomorrow.

Just because he asked......BATMAN ANNUAL #7----Gorgeous copy.  I put this in the 7.5 or better range.  Asking $40 :news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (27).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

80 Pg Giant #12---Love this cover and the deep purple.  Absolutely stunning like that dude on that horse that lizard shared with us.  Im going to put this in the 8.0 or better range.  Stunning copy.....Asking $50:news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (28).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

80 Pg Giant #12---Love this cover and the deep purple.  Absolutely stunning like that dude on that horse that lizard shared with us.  Im going to put this in the 8.0 or better range.  Stunning copy.....Asking $50

Untitled-115-p1 (28).jpg

take it

2 minutes ago, Batman1fan said:

By the way, thank you very much for looking and putting it up!  It's very much appreciated!!

no problem....ill post more, just tell me if there is anything you guys need or missing

Batman Annual #4---Such nice colors and in great shape.  I put this in the 7.5+ range.  Needs a back cover cleaning but its very sharp.  Asking $30:news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (29).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY