• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$150 Credit? Not working....
2 2

32 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, nrad1968 said:

My subscription is up on 7/18 and I need to renew (since i'm submitting books in person on 7/19 at SDCC...go figure)....and the CGC site says I get $20 off for renewal, but do I get the same $150 credit when I renew (i.e. the same credit as when I got my original membership)?  

Just going to post this everywhere arent ya :baiting:   :grin:

22 hours ago, nrad1968 said:

My subscription is up on 7/18 and I need to renew (since i'm submitting books in person on 7/19 at SDCC...go figure)....and the CGC site says I get $20 off for renewal, but do I get the same $150 credit when I renew (i.e. the same credit as when I got my original membership)?  

I'm also interested in the answer.

I wish they would post the credit on the site.  I've called and complained about this and they gave some lame excuse about financial activities being on a separate server.  I never know when my annual credit is going to be issued and when it will expire.  They supposedly send an email but I've never seen that either and they don't post those on the website messages or under the mail folder which would be highly appreciated.  I hate to say it, but it seems like by keeping people in the dark lots of these annual upgrade fees which include a $150 credit go unused and add to the bottom line of the companies financials.

Hello,

I wasn't charged until more than a year after my submission and after my membership ended.  I didn't see my $150 credit, but shouldn't I get it after my submission was received over a year ago?  Kind of sheisty to wait a year after my membership ends to charge me so that my credit wouldn't apply.

On 6/20/2022 at 9:22 PM, taekes1079 said:

Hello,

I wasn't charged until more than a year after my submission and after my membership ended.  I didn't see my $150 credit, but shouldn't I get it after my submission was received over a year ago?  Kind of sheisty to wait a year after my membership ends to charge me so that my credit wouldn't apply.

@CGC Mike

• Administrator
On 6/20/2022 at 9:22 PM, taekes1079 said:

Hello,

If we received your books before your membership ended, your $150 credit is still good.  Contact customer service.  If you send an e-mail, be sure to include your customer Id number.

1-877-NM-COMIC
(1 877 662 6642) toll free
941 360 3991

submissions@cgccomics.com

Mike

Will do, thank you for responding so quickly.  the invoice on my CCS didn't show the credit being applied.  I submitted 15 comics @ $15 for a total of $225 just charged to my credit card but without the credit being applied.  I'll contact CGC tomorrow.

Thanks

On 6/20/2022 at 9:48 PM, jazawlacki said:

The credit isn't applied to CCS. It's only applied to grading.

Not true anymore check the cgc announcements.

Credit now applies to everything shippin and I believe even signature series fees included...

@CGC Mike can you confirm?

• Administrator
On 6/21/2022 at 12:13 AM, jazawlacki said:

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 11.11.26 PM.png

Received this email today.

Posted on 6/8/2022

Effective immediately, the annual $150 credit given to Premium and Elite members covers grading, shipping, handling and all add-on services.

A popular benefit of Premium or Elite membership to any of the Certified Collectibles Group® (CCG®) companies is an annual $150 credit. Previously, the credit was only applicable to grading fees and some add-on services. Effective immediately, the credit has been expanded to cover not only grading, but also shipping, handling and all add-on services.

Premium and Elite members do not need to do anything to use the $150 credit. It will post to your account upon joining, renewing or upgrading at the Premium or Elite membership level. The credit will then be automatically applied to submissions and services until it is exhausted. Please note that if you have a member credit, you must still provide a valid payment method.

The credit is issued annually and expires on the membership expiration date listed on the confirmation email sent to members after joining, renewing or upgrading.