• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Team-Up #1 - Please grade my new copy before I submit it!

30 posts in this topic

What's that line straight across the book mostly under Human Torch in the title?

Scanner artifact?

poke2.gif

Looks great, David, but I don't want to give a numerical guess until you've got bigger scans.

The more times I see this book, the more I'd like to have a nice copy for myself...

What's that line straight across the book mostly under Human Torch in the title?

Scanner artifact?

poke2.gif

I think it's a hair on that 27" monitor of yours 27_laughing.gifinsane.gifpoke2.gif

Looks great, David, but I don't want to give a numerical guess until you've got bigger scans.

The more times I see this book, the more I'd like to have a nice copy for myself...

blush.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Scanner artifact?

poke2.gif

"It has the typical streak mark at the top of the "letter box" . . . " screwy.gifyeahok.gif

Scanner artifact?

poke2.gif

"It has the typical streak mark at the top of the "letter box" . . . " screwy.gifyeahok.gif

Sorry I don't collect bronze so I not familair with that issues production problems. flowerred.gif

Always the salesman! grin.gif

Scanner artifact?

poke2.gif

Sorry I don't collect bronze so I not familair with that issues production problems. flowerred.gif

It's a production defect very similar to that on Amazing Adventures #11 flowerred.gif My screwy.gifcomment was just because you didn't read the description hi.gif

Always the salesman! grin.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif

Scanner artifact?

poke2.gif

It's a production defect very similar to that on Amazing Adventures #11 flowerred.gif My screwy.gifcomment was just because you didn't read the description hi.gif

Did you say something? poke2.gif