• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Regression by Cullen Bunn

17 posts in this topic

People love it

Just got through reading it. Very intriguing...

Spoiler

...albeit a little on the disgusting side. Another book that is a lot different than I was expecting. I'll be giving issue #2 a whirl next month. I have no idea what's going on in his head but it obviously isn't a hallucination. The last page tells us it's something very real. Hmmmmm...

I could see this being a decent monthly read. I bought a copy of the #1 numbered to 300 and 1 of the regular cover just in case and I'm glad I did. Since some of those were already signed, I chose the unsigned route. I'm NOT not a huge horror guy but this feels like something a little more than that.

14 minutes ago, Jonnywadd said:

Lately, people love every new book for at least a couple weeks lol

God Country has been exceptional and counter to the crowd, I've held on to most of mine. Redneck was very good too. It may have even more potential than GC but its WAY too early to say for sure. Image is on another nice run. Cullen Bunn is a very good writer in his own right. Harrow County is another good book by him. 

Edited by the authority

35 minutes ago, the authority said:

God Country has been exceptional and counter to the crowd, I've held on to most of mine. Redneck was very good too. It may have even more potential than GC but its WAY too early to say for sure. Image is on another nice run. Cullen Bunn is a very good writer in his own right. Harrow County is another good book by him. 

GC and Redneck have been good reads so far.  I remember having and reading the first issue of Harrow County, but at the time it just didn't grab me.  Maybe I'll have to give a trade or two a try.  Thanks!

BIG fan of CB, and was really looking forward to this issue ... and it certainly did not disappoint!

Even better, he will be appearing locally on the 20th doing a signing with John Tyler Christopher.  Needless to say I'll have some books to bring along with me to that appearance, as CBCS and hopefully CGC will have witnesses on-site.

First post here but this comic was all about my twitter feed. Found a copy on ebay as I haven't been into my LCS with my newborn too much. The listing had 4 available with 5 watchers... I bought mine and within an hour the other 3 were sold.

:applause:

I have one of those on the way. I wonder how many he signed ? The run was said to be only 300 copies on his sit. Minuscule if this is a hit but too many if it isn't one. First issue was promising but weird. :wishluck:

40 minutes ago, the authority said:

:applause:

I have one of those on the way. I wonder how many he signed ? The run was said to be only 300 copies on his sit. Minuscule if this is a hit but too many if it isn't one. First issue was promising but weird. :wishluck:

Nice!  I'm glad he didn't sign mine.  This would look pretty sweet in a yellow label, but...  I'm not expecting this book to be a really big hit.  I liked it so far.  I'm in favor of more promising weirdness, but I actually just really liked this cover.  It's my favorite so far.  And the small print run helps!

Read issues #2 and #3 today. I know, I'm behind on nearly everything and it happens to me every summer. Notenough hours in the day but back to this story. Its weird and I mean really weird. I don't quite understand all of the stuff taking place in the book but its very interesting nonetheless. So its now at least a short term fixture in the read pile.