• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC can you please fix your online submission portal

26 posts in this topic

I submitted books using Firefox last weekend.  Printed out the packing slip and dropped them off at SDCC CGC booth.  all options including imaging were available.  prescreeen is only available once you have 25 books entered, otherwise it is not available.  Not to be confused by the pre-screen evaluation option which is just to determine if the book would benefit from CCS.

2 hours ago, RattyLa said:

Have been using Chrome to do online submissions since the beta came out with no issues so far.

May just be a browser issue or something on my end then. Never did get Chrome to work properly, but breezed through it with IE, no problems at all.

2 hours ago, RattyLa said:

Have been using Chrome to do online submissions since the beta came out with no issues so far.

ditto, no issues with Chrome with the exception of scrolling on some of the pages, seems the scroll bar is missing in some areas and I need to use the arrow keys.  Not really a big deal though.

I finally managed to use the forms earlier this week (before I couldn't as demonstrated by others).  The form is still glitchy:

-putting in a book that is "new" to the form seems to be required to be entered in about 4 times before it accepts it.

-cart total is often wrong...constantly was saying econ books were being placed in my cart for more than econ tier prices (had to check several times to make sure they were going econ).

-shipping...well this has been discussed several times but putting it on my own account = a charge of $60 showing up on my invoice for return shipping.  I also hand wrote on the form that I'm using my own FEDEX account...we'll see how that part plays out.

I find the form slower, however a lot less paper.  In its current form it gets a C+