• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

please grade my other x-men...looks like an ink overspray or something

13 posts in this topic

Another great book, newby! That is an ink transfer stain, most like caused by a book that was stacked on top of it at some point. It's nothing to worry about, as CGC will not downgrade the book for it in this condition.

Even with the transfer stain, this comic still has outstanding eye appeal. I would probably grade this book a 7.0 or perhaps 7.5, due to the crease near the lower left corner of the front cover, and the chip missing from the bottom edge of the back cover. There also looks to be a tiny stain near the bottom edge of the BC, about an inch from the spine. thumbsup2.gif

I also give it a solid 7.5 maybe higher. By the way is that a lite crease just below the wheelchair? takeit.gif

What happened to your old avatar? It was the best, and it went perfectly with your user ID! 893whatthe.gif

Right on Casey1870! Came back an 8.0.

i think we've found the new Nikos, when it comes to submitting books. considering the ink transfer, the "flap" tear on the lower back cover, the small stain LBC, the inch-plus long crease by the Prof's wheelchair and a few color breaking spine nicks, i'd say an 8.0 is a GREAT grade. congrats again........... acclaim.gif

Right on Casey1870! Came back an 8.0.

Nice!

Even though I went with 7.5 I can see that book getting an 8.0.

Looks glossy and the colors are cloud9.gif.