• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
4 4

140 posts in this topic

OK, here is a collection of Ghost Comics- No, the 6 is not for sale, but the 2 will be. These are pressed. My intention was to have them graded and sell them but I will show them here first. I paid a pretty penny for them so I do not have much room here. If you want one- please take it. (thumbsu

Ghost Comics 2- 5.0- $650 (I paid $800- really)- SOLD to CC

Date Stamp back. Solid copy. Only some tiny chips and two short edge tears on edges worth mentioning. Tight staples and centerfold, No tape, Flat. I am selling at a loss. I had to buy the whole lot to get the 6.

IMG_4341.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

5 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Ghost Comics 2- 5.0- $650 (I paid $800- really)

Date Stamp back. Solid copy. Only some tiny chips and two short edge tears on edges worth mentioning. Tight staples and centerfold, No tape, Flat. I am selling at a loss. I had to buy the whole lot to get the 6.

IMG_4341.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

take it

5 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Ghost Comics 7- 5.5 at least.- $475

One of the most desirable issues. Book has some spine wear but it is quite high grade otherwise.

IMG_4351.jpg

IMG_4352.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

take it