• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
4 4

140 posts in this topic

Well, that is it for the night. I appreciate all of the interest and purchases. This book here is what it was for. I had one a while ago and when I sold it I instantly regretted it. This is the nicest copy I have seen and I plan on having it graded at some point. I had to get a picture from an angle because every straight on shot was too glossy. B| Really.

NFS

IMG_4364.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

6 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

You just made me cry.....

Have your latest stunning girlfriend dry your tears on her perfect nubile body...  but SLOWLY because clearly you move at a snail's pace! 

2 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Have your latest stunning girlfriend dry your tears on her perfect nubile body...  but SLOWLY because clearly you move at a snail's pace! 

My latest gf said she prefers everything I do nice and slow. Especially in bed. She said they way you take comics speaks volumes for your bedroom performance.....10 seconds and ya done....hahahahahaha 

5 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

My latest gf said she prefers everything I do nice and slow. Especially in bed. She said they way you take comics speaks volumes for your bedroom performance.....10 seconds and ya done....hahahahahaha 

HAH!  Zing!

Just now, Comcav said:

HAH!  Zing!

Hahaha glad you're having fun and buying gorgeous books my friend. Did you see the flame #6 I picked up last month. I know you're a fox lover like me.  

5 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Hahaha glad you're having fun and buying gorgeous books my friend. Did you see the flame #6 I picked up last month. I know you're a fox lover like me.  

Yes.  Grumble.  Whine.  Complain. - nice snag.

34 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Well, that is it for the night. I appreciate all of the interest and purchases. This book here is what it was for. I had one a while ago and when I sold it I instantly regretted it. This is the nicest copy I have seen and I plan on having it graded at some point. I had to get a picture from an angle because every straight on shot was too glossy. B| Really.

NFS

IMG_4364.jpg

Evil! But I love it...

51 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

NFS

IMG_4364.jpg

Haha, congrats that is a fantastic comic.

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

NFS

IMG_4364.jpg

This cover is my favourite from Ghost Comics