• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Question ???

11 posts in this topic

I don't post often unless i have something to add or say!! But a question that nags me is when John Snyder got ahold of the MileHigh books , why , oh! why did he apply color touch as rumour has it!! Was it asethetic reasons , was it, He was drunk??? tongue.gif More money??? etc. This is no slieght on John , as I've heard he is a upstanding guy , but does anybody have a answer??

The explanation I heard from Gary Carter was that they had never seen books that were nearly perfect and couldn't stop themselves from finishing "perfecting" them.

now this is a post i would really love to here more opinions on....did john sneider own the mile high action 1 before the dentist?

I think Chuck sold it to the Dentist.

No. John was the broker and had all the Church Actions before he passed them over to Dave. I also believe that John probably owned almost every Church DC key at one time or another.

i thought the ownership history of the church action 1 was rozanski, snyder,geppi,dentist...?

Not 100% sure about ownership history. Based upon my conversations with both John and Dave, Steve's name never came up with respect to the Church copy of Action #1.

I believe there was a lot of activity between John and Steve in those early days, but I don't believe the Action #1 was one of them.