• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Another Super Nerd on the Way

19 posts in this topic

Just found out earlier this week that my family has been blessed with another baby on the way. I'm somewhat concerned due to complications in previous births but I think everything will work out fine. I'm jumping the gun communicating this early but we've already told our parents so I might as well go all out.

yay!

hope it doesn't bear a resemblence or.....

babysterling9dk.jpg

Not exactly the image I had envisioned but who knows what’s in the water these days. insane.gif

Thank you all for the warm wishes! We are excited and wondering what to do with

Sterling's comics...gotta make room for baby! confused-smiley-013.gif

Thank you all for the warm wishes! We are excited and wondering what to do with Sterling's comics...gotta make room for baby! confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gifscrewy.gifyeahok.gif

Read them, admire them, collect them confused-smiley-013.gif

BURN THEM!. sumo.gif

stooges.gif

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW BABY 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thank you all for the warm wishes! We are excited and wondering what to do with Sterling's comics...gotta make room for baby! confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gifscrewy.gifyeahok.gif

Read them, admire them, collect them confused-smiley-013.gif

And buy another house for them. Simple solutions for simple problems. tongue.gif

And while you're mulling that over, Congratulations!!!!