• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ebay flash coupon

26 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jharvey said:

How do you test if the coupon will work or not without actually committing to buying the item?

Pay attention to the comments in these threads - people will chime in if it is not working, or has limited availability to only certain users.

To my knowledge you can't tell if it will work until you check out on eBay.

Is there a function on these boards to set up some sort of email alert when a topic like "ebay flash sale" is posted?

I normally read during the day and most of these flash sale threads tend to be posted in the evening so I keep ending up missing out :(

1 minute ago, FN-2199 said:

Is there a function on these boards to set up some sort of email alert when a topic like "ebay flash sale" is posted?

I normally read during the day and most of these flash sale threads tend to be posted in the evening so I keep ending up missing out :(

I know that I post them as soon as I see them and I am usually late with someone else posting before me more often than not. They seem to run them late in the day, never seen one start in the morning on the east coast..

On 5/25/2017 at 5:09 PM, Bird said:

I know that I post them as soon as I see them and I am usually late with someone else posting before me more often than not. They seem to run them late in the day, never seen one start in the morning on the east coast..

Window is short like 3-4 hours. I don't know why doesn't give more time.

7 minutes ago, spidermanbeyond said:

Window is short like 3-4 hours. I don't know why doesn't give more time.

In theory maybe less people have an opportunity yet they can do it more often? :wishluck:

On 5/25/2017 at 8:09 PM, Bird said:

Of course it is always appreciated. I guess I just have to scan recent posts at night so I don't miss out.