• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,373 posts in this topic

Saw mention that the Night King's army formed a wolf (Stark?) sigil as they crossed the Wall. :whatthe:

Could be an easter egg leading to Brandon Stark and the Night King possibly being one in the same. hm 

Edited by sacentaur

Saw this on Yahoo today (though it has been posting GoT articles throughout the day) concerning why Bronn excused himself with Podderick in the finale. And it was not due to -script requirements.

The Crazy Reason 'Game Of Thrones' Cersei and Bronn Are Never in a Scene Together

8a494ea50448646c45f377678d6dc4d2

So you know how in the season 7 finale it was a bit weird how Bronn—played by Robson and Jerome's Jerome Flynn—took Brienne of Tarth's right hand man Pod away for a drink when there was a fairly good chance a massive fight was going to kick off between everyone? Yeah, it would have been quite good to have Pod and Bronn—who's always there to lend Jaime a hand when he gets into a sticky situation—there to help out, right?

Well, it turns out Bronn had to get the hell out of there before Cersei Lannister turned up because Jerome and Lena Headey used to go out together, and the whole thing ended very badly.

According to the internet, there has only actually ever been one scene where they were onscreen together (don't ask me when, for I am only human...). And GOT producers were lucky to even get that to happen because it's actually stated in their contracts that they are not to star alongside each other.

A source told the Telegraph, "Jerome and Lena aren't on speaking terms anymore and they are never in the same room at the same time. It's a pity because they appeared to have patched things up for a while, but now the word is they should be kept apart at all costs."

Turns out the actors strongly dislike one another after a not-so-nice breakup.

:ohnoez:

3 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

When did they date?

The story was originally published in The Guardian at the link below, and they claimed the two dated in 2002 very briefly, long before the show.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/10693120/Game-of-Thrones-stars-Lena-Headey-and-Jerome-Flynn-not-on-speaking-terms.html

I don't know if this one has been posted, but here is my theory for the end.

Dany gets pregnant. This pregnancy flies by and the child is born.

Jon kills the two heads of the ice walkers which causes all the others to disappear, but he dies in the battle. The Dragon kills him (he has to pay for his sins and he was already dead once anyway). Dany is killed avenging Jon.

The g-d of light is finally revealed and promises to raise Dany and Jon's child (or give him/her to someone to do that my bet is Tryrion)  until he/she is old enough to rule from the iron throne.

Sansa falls in love with Gedry. 

Euron is killed by Theon who then dies of his wounds, leaving his sister to rule.

Arya dies in battle

Jamie and Cersie kill each other.

Brienne (sp) and the Hound fall in love.

I ran out of guesses;)

I don't think George Martin is as romantic as I am, so these don't have a huge shot of coming true;)

Edited by skypinkblu
spelling

9 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Jon kills the two heads of the ice walkers which causes all the others to disappear, but he dies in the battle. The Dragon kills him (he has to pay for his sins and he was already dead once anyway). Dany is killed avenging Jon.

The g-d of light is finally revealed and promises to raise Dany and Jon's child (or give him/her to someone to do that my bet is Tryrion)  until he/she is old enough to rule from the iron throne.

Sansa falls in love with Gedry. 

Euron is killed by Theon who then dies of his wounds, leaving his sister to rule.

Arya dies in battle

Jamie and Cersie kill each other.

Brienne (sp) and the Hound fall in love.

I ran out of guesses;)

I don't think George Martin is as romantic as I am, so these don't have a huge shot of coming true;)

Is this your hypothetical for if George RR Martin dies and Stephanie Meyer takes over writing the last two books?  :fear:

twilight-book-cover.jpg

11 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I've been trying to figure out who will make it until the end, or very close to it. I agree that Dany is likely now pregnant and there may even be a setup for a GOT: The Next Generation with Cersei's hellspawn bump. I think for the ultimate revelation that Jon is the rightful heir to have a maximum amount of gravity, he will have to be around long enough that it will matter to the "Game", meaning at some point after Cersei is deposed and Dany has the potential to take the throne. I think even given the knowledge that he is the rightful heir, though, Jon would honor his commitment to Dany and just be a stay-at-home dad while she rules. Really, though, if he cashes out before this conflict occurs, the revelation is kind of wasted within the scope of the show's world.

Also, is it known or assumed that Sansa got all of her info about Lord Baylish's plots from the Three-Eyed Raven? Seems like she put everything together pretty quickly and that's the only way she could've done so. Just not sure if I missed that or it's just assumed. Really liked that scene, though.

46 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Also, is it known or assumed that Sansa got all of her info about Lord Baylish's plots from the Three-Eyed Raven? Seems like she put everything together pretty quickly and that's the only way she could've done so. Just not sure if I missed that or it's just assumed. Really liked that scene, though.

I thought she had his number for a long time. She's smart, and she's been growing up finally. Remember, she's still very young.

4 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:
3 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

Is this your hypothetical for if George RR Martin dies and Stephanie Meyer takes over writing the last two books?  :fear:

twilight-book-cover.jpg

That bad, huh?

OK, post your guesses, lol.

Not bad, they were inspired and VERY romantic.  :luhv: